You saved me..

(Swirled!fano x reader. the grammar might be bad so sorry—)

you look around the void and see a purple skeleton sitting on a goowy floor.
"where are we?" you asked the skeleton, With that voice, she noticed you were here.
"....human..what are you doing here.." she asked you with her tired voice. "I was sent here b—" you were cut off by a loud bang that's echoing around the void.
"you shouldnt have come here!" she stood up while saying those words while trying to cover you from the large thing thats building up by the black goo.
"wh..what is happening...." you asked her as youre shaking by fear being scared of what could happen.
Her eyes go empty, and then she looks at you.. "promise me you'll help me with this..." with her eyes getting normal and giving you a sweet yet worried smile.
You nodded, she turns around and summons her sword.

gaster forms and the purple skeleton possessions herself.
Gaster talks in a weird language yet fano understands him, "NO LEAVE THE HUMAN ALONE, THEY DID NOTHING."

she summons another sword with electricity going around her, gaster talks again "i never wanted these powers, i never wanted to bE YOUR FUCKING LAB RAT." gaster creepily smiles and talks back again. "no...shut up..shut up SHUT UP" you see fanos magic glows more and more as the electricity explodes and makes gaster fall down except you.
She slowly walks to gaster and gaster gets up.
The room is filled with (idk eh)

she points her sword at gasters face. "you have one chance."
she attacks without saying a word.

some time later the fight goes on and on until..

gaster points at y/n with a goo thats shaped to a spike.
". . . ." as fano notices what gasters doing she runs to you.
you noticed fano running to you and—

hug

shes hugging you tightly as the spike stabs her back.
"hhngkh....." her mouth coughing out blood, yet shes still hugging you tightly..

after the spike disappears she slowly turns around and summons knives (just small and sharper version of her sword) and all of them shoots at gaster till gaster disappears in defeat.

you look at fano as she goes down to her knees and lays down on the floor with her bleeding wound, "i..im sorry..."
she says those words while tears are building up in her eyes.

you feel your heart skip a beat knowing she risked her life just for you.
"i..s...should be the one thats sorry...i..d..didnt get to save you!" as you go down to your knees to go closer to her

"ahah...you didnt have to........" as she puts her hand on your cheek.
Is she going to die?
Is she going to leave???
Those thoughts keep going to your head as tears builds up in your eyes.
you just met her today why are you feeling these things???
You are panicking..

she noticed your expression, "....h..human..d..dont worry...i'll be-" cough "fine..."

"this doesnt look fine to me!" you said as your tears drown your cheeks.

shes speechless, "y....you just ...m..met me today...wh...why do you care so much....."

"I DONT CARE! you SACRIFICED YOUR LIFE FOR ME AND I JUST CANT BELIEVE WHY YOUD DO THAT." the words just escapes from your mouth without you thinking

" . . . . " shes silent for a bit...

"i...i d..didnt get your name..." she says it like shes asking your name

"y-y/n ....." you answered..

"y/n ...... thats a cool name..." her arm slowly turning into dust..

"g..guess my times running out y/n ah...hah.........."

you kissed the skeleton, shes surprised for a min but
surprisingly— she kisses back..
your soul glow and hers too.
your determination fills the room and you haave the power tooooo *SAVE

the magic of your soul explodes and fills the room and breaks the block of thee door open.
fanos arm going back to shape as she puts her other hand on your cheek with tears going down her cheeks..
the passionate kiss is over as she looks at you will her blushing face..

"wh..whyd you.....d..do that...." she asks you.
"i—" sniff "love you....i..k..know its stupid and im probably stupid just by loving someone i just met an—" she cuts you off
"youre not stupid!" she hugs you.. you did the right thing.
you hug back.
you ask her "by the way...havent heard your name yet"

"fano...n..names fano fixedsys..." as she looks awayy saying her name.

"thats a cute name....i love you...fano..." as you hug her tightly.

"i...love you to..y/n" she hugs you tightly as this story ends

-authors note-
HAH, IM BACK ON WATTPAD BABY
YALL ARE GONNA DIE MWHAHHAHAHA