The moment she saw the JuUl

It was 9:45 on a thursday night, i was hanging out in my brothers room with him and his gf when my mom walked in the room. I thought it was my other brother so i continues to hit my juul little did i know it was my mom. She looked at me then my hand then at me again. She said "Wtf is that in your hand" i said "nothing much you?" she said "give me it NOW" and i said "what". She took my juul and took it up to my dad.
    My dad yelled for me so i went up to my mom and dads room and they told me to sit in my bed. Next thing i knew my mom, dad, and five little dwarfs were surrounding me. They told me that it was bad to juul and then they told me to bend over. I felt a push then i noticed that there was something in my ass. One of the five dwarfs put my juul in my ass for my "punishment" but little did they know i did that with my juul anyway.
     I looked into the dwarfs luscious shit colored eyes and said "that's is no punishment" the he put his little dwarf dick in my vagina then all the other dwarfs joined in. They told me i've been a bad girl and i said "punish me daddy's" while my parents were sitting in the corner of the room watching over me and the dwarfs. They said "are you ever gonna juul again" i said "if this is the punishment then yes".
     *FAST FORWARD TO ONE MONTH LATER*
I started to feel sick every morning and i didn't understand what was happening then i heard a knock on the door. When i opened the door i saw the five dwarfs. They told me i was pregnant and going to have dwarf babies. I said "NOT DWARF DICK BABIES!!!!!" i was very disappointed and i became very depressed after that day.
      Into about four months of being pregnant with dwarf babies the five dwarfs came to my house again but they had something else planned. In dwarf land they didn't allow dwarf/human hybrids. so they came to kill me and the babies but since they was five of them and only one of me i couldn't fight them off. After one hour of trying to fight them off they finally got me and killed me and my dwarf babies.
          THE END HOPE YOU LIKED MY STORY
    AND REMEMBER KIDS DONT JUUL OR THIS  
                                WILL BE YOU