Overview

Vanessa (Millie) & Isabella (Sadie) are best friends since birth.
They are always together and a lot of people thought that we are TWINS!
They understands each other.

Meanwhile,Isabella (Sadie) has a crush on Brooke (Finn).She didn't know that finn also likes her(sadie).
The right time has come Isabella (Sadie) already confessed her feelings to Brooke(Finn) and so does him.

A Month has passed they are in a relationship! Isabella (Sadie) doesn't have time anymore to Vanessa(Millie) she always says that she doesn't have time,she was busy etc.

So,Vanessa (millie)passed by at Finn's house to ask why Isabella (Sadie) isn't answering my calls and text? We've talked a lot until we exchanged our numbers and everyday we are like this calling&chatting then I suddenly realized that I was in loved with him!

I know it was complicated to fall in love to a person that already in relationship with my best friend.

What would you think will happen?! Is this going to be something revenge?!
Would Brooke fall in love to other girl?? Would Isabella easily get peased?! Would the summer can get their life even more better?!

~Stay Tuned~
Always stay update to my storiessss!

Also,I just wanted to give a credits to my best friend for doing my wattpad cover in this story! It is so beautiful 😍! I love it so much! Thank youuu! 😘😘 Make sure to follow her and read all of her storiesss!! 👉🏻 _kittyyyynoir_

Xoxo
Love lots! 
Your beloved author🖤