Are We There Yet

"Leo! The bus is leaving!"

"Coming mom!"

Good lord does she think I'm going to miss the bus? for crying out loud it's the biggest competition of the season - or October if you count championships - and I wouldn't miss it for the world. But I also have to make sure I have everything since were driving to Toledo and everything. Forgetting something isn't an option.

Ok basically were leaving for regionals at some ungodly hour this morning and I got up late. So what? We'll still get there on time..... oh crap it's already 5:15! I'm supposed to be there in 15 minutes. But I still need to get my gauntlets and gloves and food and....

"Leo! We're late!"

"I know mom!"

"Then get your slow booty downstairs"

Booty had me like... I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that young man! Stop your sassing! I don't want to be late!"

"Mom! calm your pants I'm coming!"

I resolved to finish packing before I are breakfast. oh wait why would I eat breakfast at 3 am? oh right, I WOULDNT.

I'm so tired please why is it so early. I want a blanket and a pillow and hot tea. maybe a..

"Leo!"

"WHAT MOM???"

see? Now she's pissed me off too!

"We're going to be late and I am not driving 4 1/2 hours to Toledo if you miss the bus! get down here now!"

"Coming!"

- on the bus- -two hours in-

"Shoot!"

"What did you forget Leo?"

"my hair gel!"

"Ooh! pretty boy forgot his hair gel!"

Did I forget to mention I'm gay? Yeah and the seniors love to make fun of me for it. Of only I could find a solution.....