About time [2-D x reader] part 6 chap 2

Hey here's the new page not that great but hey at least I got something done! I'm not even active in my DA account Q-Q damn school... Anyways ENJOY! <3

------------------

~nov 4th in 2-Ds room

"Ugh what the hell happened last night..." You woke up dizzy on the floor "and why is this so rug soft?" You rubbed your face against the rug. "You drank too much last night well. on mistake. You drank Murdocs Malibu by mistake thinking it was juice or somfing" 2-D said he was also in the floor. "You too sweetie?" You asked gaining energy bit by bit. "No I just wanted you to have company!" He snorted and smiled. "Anyways why would I leave you alone?" I'm not like you know who" he looked at your face. And kissed your head "now go wash up" you did as instructed. When you got out of the shower you wrapped a towel around your body and walked out to 2-Ds room. "Hey 2-D what day is it?" You asked wondering if it was close to the concert. "The 4th" he said as he was smoking "tomorrow is the big day!" He grinned. "YAY" you jumped and clapped and forgot you were wearing a towel and it fell you ran up to 2-D and hugged him. "Ummm sweetie your naked" he blushed feeling you bare skin. You realized and grabbed the towel and put it back up on your body. "Just give me some damn cloths" you blushed in embarrassment. He laughed and got you some of his. "Er love" he handed them to you. You put them on "what time is it?" You asked "it's 9 am" he said in a sigh "I haven't slept at all again... It's starting to affect me a lot" he said. You then grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to his bed "go to sleep or swear to god I'll take your pills away!" He instantly fell asleep. "Good" you said. You smiled and kissed his nose softly then went out to Murdocs room. He was there drinking his little old liver out. "Hey Murdoc..." You came in his room since his door was open. "Oh hey (f/n)." His rough voice was just enough for you to cuddle him but didn't. "D-do you have the concert planned on paper so I can start rehearsing in the recording room?" You asked. "Yes it's in the recording room. Now come on relax and sit with me for a bit!" He said. Then patted down on his bed next were he was sitting. You fast and sat down with him. You wanted to keep your distance but the urge to hug him was to strong so you sat down right next to him. It felt like you were with the devil. "So face ache has a announcement do you know what's it about?" He said then took a big gulp of his Malibu. "No I don't sorry Mudz." You said "He said it was a huge announcement. Anyways when will he say it?" You asked then started touching Murdocs hair. Your arm touched his bare chest. His bare chest felt rough but at the same time smooth. "Well I don't know all I know is that it might be after or before feel good Inc... Want some more Malibu while your at it why don't ya touch something else on my body?" You looked at him then noticed you were touching his hair . "OH GOD SORRY. It's just I usually have someone to feel all the time and well he's asleep... I'll be going now!" You got up fast and speed walked out. "Damn it so close..." he smiled and went back to drinking.

-around 6:00 PM-

You were with Noodle making food. She was teaching you how to cut squid. You hated fish but 2-D loved it so you bared with it. "Now see (f/n) it's simple" she said as she handed you a knife. You started cutting it and she was surprised you learned fast "well that was the final squid I needed to cut I'll take it from here" she smiled "go wash up and check on 2-D" you ran and washed your hands fast and didn't dry them you ran to 2-Ds room. You opened the door to his room. He was awake just staring at the ceiling. He then looked at you "sweetie I want a hug..." He seemed scared "I dreamt about a whale and the color yellow..." You hugged the poor thing and at that time your hands had already dried. "It's alright love. You will never see a whale anyways..." You smiled and kissed him. He kissed back. He brought you in closer and closer. He felt a lot better and he was hyper. Your clothes were touching his bare chest. "You took off your clothes?" You smiled and looked at him. "Typical" you giggled. He was just in some pink underwear. You found it cute. He blushed and got on top of you then attacked your neck with kisses. You laughed and smiled "SWEETIE STOP!! YOU CUTE LITTLE BASTARD" you kept laughing. "Night on the town?" He asked as he sat up. "Night on the town" you smiled and nodded. Both of you got ready and spent the rest of the night in town doing stupid shit and lovey dovey stuff.