Chapter 1

I woke up with my body aching. Last night me and Daveon did makeup sex. Remembering last night events made me wet all over again. It strengthened our relationship to a extent. Lately I've been feelings he has been hiding something from me, but I have no solid proof so I just ignore the feelings.

Honestly I think it's because we're not around as much as we use to be. Im finishing my senior classes, I'm taking college classes, and my business is thriving. So I've been working my ass off lately. It's just not enough time.

I have a meeting today to move my business to the next level with a lady named Mrs.Taylor. I figured I start now while I'm still young.

I crawled out of bed and dragged myself into my bathroom. Sliding my silk robe and underwear off I stepped into the shower.

I went into my closet and picked a black knee length dress. It fitted my body perfectly and I paired it with black heels with red bottoms.

I grabbed my purse and keys and left the house. Getting into the car I checked the time 9:15, I had to be there by 9:45 so this gives me time to get Starbucks and have a quick shake out. I have a 3:00 class today so I have to keep time.

I turned on the engine and called my sister Ariana. When she didn't answer I figured she was in class and shot her a text.

"I won't be home until 12:30 tonight, if you need anything call Kiera or Daveon."

~*~
I walked into the neat white building. I looked around and it looked extremely elegant and professional. I made a mental note to have a similar theme for my home in the next year.

I walked up to the front desk and made a polite smile. "Hi, I'm here for Shannon Taylor?" I took a deep breath. I was extremely nervous considering this was my first legitimate meeting with a professional launcher.

"She's currently busy." She said with a smile. "But I'll page her to let her know a fan is here to see her." She gave me a small smirk and reached for her phone.

"Sorry, maybe it's because I look very young which I am, but I have a meeting with her at 10:00." I looked her up and down. I checked my expensive watch Daveon gave me. Then slowly looked up at her. She gave me a mug and pressed a button.

Personally I believe people are intimidated by my presence. I carry a lot of confidence to make myself feel bigger as a person.

Around the marble corner was Mrs. Taylor. I walked towards her and thanked her. We headed into her office. Her office was very modern. White couch,white desk,chair everything. I was in love.

"Ok Mrs.Piercing, lets get started."

~*~
I climbed into my car and turned the engine on. It was around 11:45 so I would just head home and plan my week out. That's how I learned to be successful.

I pulled out of the parking deck and headed home. I called Daveon with my bluetooth in the car. It rung once..twice..three times. Then he finally picked up.

"Hello?" His voice was deeper than as usual. 

"Damn, you sound tired as hell." My face was scrunched up. He sounded completely out of breath.

"That's what happens when your working out. Calm down... I can see your face." He chuckled on the other line. I heard quite shuffling in the background.

"I just wanted to know if your free tonight? Like have dinner or something." I took a deep breath, this is what our relationship really needs.

"Of course sweetheart. Just call me later on and we can work the times out." A long pause filled the air.

"Ight baby? Stop stressing so much." His voice was filled with calmness. I smiled into the phone. "I know... well I don't want to hold you."

"Ight ,love you bye." Without waiting for a response he hung up.

My music in the background started playing again. As I drove to my destination.

~*~
Simone POV
I was walking with Mariah and Jada after we just left 2nd period. When my phone started buzzing. I pressed the volume button and continue our conversation. Once again my phone started buzzing, disturbing our conversation.

"Who the hell keeps calling you Simone?" Mariah had a disgusted look on her face. She always got a damn attitude. For what..

"Sis I dont know," I spoke as I pulled my phone out.

Across my screen was "Daveon🥰." The hell did he want?

I pressed my volume button and looked up. "Just a marketer." I smiled

Once again he called, I put the phone on silent and texted him.

What do you want?

I'm around the corner from yo school. Trynna see me?😋

My manicured nails stopped typing and I closed my phone. I looked around to see if anyone noticed.

Yeah, I'll hit yo line during my 3rd period.

Ight I got you ma

I smiled at my phone. "Simone was you even listening?" Mariah spoke.

Of course I was....

~*~
It was about 20 mins into the class. I got a bathroom pass and left. I really don't plan on coming back, unless I do at the end of the day.

I walked out of the school and shot Daveon a text.

Wya?

I looked around making sure no administrators seen me or worse Amoura. I wasn't 100% sure were she would be today but I knew she had a meeting earlier.

The back of the school. Left corner.

I walked all the way to the back corner and crawled into the car.

"Wassup with you ma?" Daveon said while licking his lips.

"You know the usual." I smiled ear to ear.

Yes my baby was finna give me sum act right.

~*~
My first chapter is done! I hoped you liked it. It's only in the beginning and will start to pick up after a while!!!

Love you Taylore!