The unfamiliar place

(before I start I do any kind of story either it would be angst, Romantic, NSFW or anything else I'll do it :3 Welp begin to read the story)

You wake in a middle of nowhere. You tried to stand up but you just fell back down to the ground you tried to remember what happened but all you could remember was having a party with your friends and getting so drunk cause of it.  You just layed down on the ground until you heard voices coming closer to you, you crawled to hide behind a tree and you took a little peek on who was talking, then in your surprise you see a person with the Philippine flag on their face talking to this other person with an American flag on their face, you stayed quiet and keep on watching them unlit they decided to leave and go back. You decided to follow but you still having your hangover fall on the ground again catching the attention of  on of the flagged faced person,  they went to you and asked "Are you okey?? " you nodded you looked up to see the person with the Philippine flag on their face looking so worried at you.  They helped you get up and told you, you can stay at their house for a bit until your hangover is gone.

(A few minutes of walking)

After along walk through the forest you guys finally got to the house, the one with the Philippine flag sat you down on the chair while the one with the American flag grab you some water they then stared to ask you some things but you said "s..sorry..im just really tired..but I'll answer your questions when i feel better okay?.. "the Philippine flag just nodded at you and went upstairs.  The one with the American flag stayed with to keep watch that you wouldn't just go back off your word, you lay down on the bed and start to drift of to dreamland.

(Next morning)

You were starting to wake up but then once you have open your eyes the first thing you saw was this guy with a Russian flag for a face staring closely into your face almost as if they wanted to kiss you, you freaked out and unwillingly slapped the guy. The Russian flag was shocked and just stared at you, before he could say anything you saw another familiar flag which was Japan you just sat there confused of whats happening then the Philippine flag just came in and asked "So where do you came from? ".

(This is the beginning of the story. Hope you liked it even if I'm bad with grammar)