Two Became One

Louis began. "I sat there. Staring at him. He was my best friend. I shouldn't of had feeling for him,but I did. He was perfect. His eyes,smile,and his hair. I couldn't help it. He was hot!. "Tomlinson.?" Brents asked,which startled me out of my day dream. "See me after class Hun," she said. A few moments later the bell had rung,and I sat there. Harry was the last one to leave,besides me. "Lou,you can't keep doing this to yourself. You're gonna have to tell Harry how you feel." She said,sitting beside me. I swear, that lady knew everything about me. Things that my mum didn't know about. Brents knew about my crush on Harry, and that I was gay. The day she died,I bawled like a little baby. But anyways," his voice cracked,but he continued to talk " I told her I'd do it,next period." She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and stood up. But as I was standing there was a loud bang, like someone or something hit the lockers. Mrs Brent's just sighed and simply said "Sounds like someone got slammed into the lockers again."" Louis finished.

Now it was Harry's turn. "I thought Louis was in trouble. As the bell rung,I took my time to put my things in my bag. When I was the last one in there besides Brent's and Lou, I decided to 'leave' when actually, all I did was hide beside the door,listening to their conversation. "You're gonna have to tell Harry how you feel." Those are the words that stood out to me the most. I kinda started to panic. Did he feel the same.? Or completely different? I then heard Louis standing up,so I thought I should go ahead and run to class,but in the process my bag had slammed into the lockers,creating a loud bang. I ran into Math with out being tardy, but Louis came in a few minutes late,making him tardy. But since all the teachers loved him,he got away with everything." Harry smiled slightly.