oc1 Risq Ponderosa

Name: Risq Veloura Ponderosa.

Race:  Lycan / Demon (Hybrid).

Racial features: Fair skin and hair. Multi colored eyes. Risq maintains the size of the average human girl, but is able to shift into two seperate forms. The first is the wolf. Who's genes were given from Risq's mother the Lycan. Her wolf has fur of cream white, and stands with the intimidating stature of a dire-wolf. The second of her forms is a mutated version of the wolf, limbs look mangled and too long. Her size increases by four times. Her fur becomes courser and turns a muddy yellowed brown color. Her jaw hangs open uncontrollably in this form, which exposes a hideous mouth full of sharp and pointed fangs and causes her to slobber relentlessly. The last form is not something that Risq shifts into willingly. It is triggered by emotions of rage and stress in particular, and requires a lengthy recovery time afterwards due to the excruciatingly painful nature of transforming into such a creature.

Appearance: In most cases, Risq will be in her normal, human looking form. She has white blonde hair that falls in layers over her forehead and shoulders. One green eye, from her mother, and one faded silver eye, from her father. Her eyes are known to change back from green to silver at time to expose her emotions. She has spent years collecting tattoos and as a result the skin on her body looks like an artist's personal doodle canvas. Her most well known, and perhaps the signature tattoo she possesses; is the word "Bitch." written in italics above her eyebrow. She is trendy and feminine, spending great care in the accessories and outfits she chooses daily.

Age: Risq is an immortal, and honestly, lost track of the years. She remains as one of the last of the Lycan species who managed to make it out of the civil war, where in most Lycans destroyed each other. She maintains the personality and appearance of a human girl in her mid-twenties.

Noticeable features: Even in her normal form, she still possesses two sharp fangs on the top row of her teeth. One of her eyebrows is almost always raised higher than the other.

Weaknesses: Risq wears her heart on her sleeve, and her eye color has been the bain of her existence since she can remember the first time they changed. When both eyes are silver, it is because she is upset, sad, or stressed out, possibly on the verge of shifting uncontrollably. They almost never turn both green, but when they do, it has been in moments of passion and intimacy. Although her third form (demon) is an instinctual defense mechanism, it is also problematic. Risq's conscious self does not exist within this form, and she has no control over what she does. She is bound to become violent and unmanageable while in this form. Additionally, once she returns to her normal state, it takes a toll on her physically. The pain being equatable to having a major concussion and several bruised bones.

Abilities: Shifting. Telepathy: (unless the person knows how to block her out) Can read minds and send telepathic messages to people. Lycan strength. Alternate Dimension Teleportation (the ability to hop between the immortal and mortal dimensions, and she may bring along only one passenger each time if needed. She cannot teleport to different locations withing these dimensions, only back and forth between the two.)

Personality type: A little narcissistic, but what demon lycan isnt? Risq is a party girl, she is always down to have fun with substances and ratchet adventures.  She is sort of a criminal, as she enjoys terrorizing large corporations and organized religious groups. She is always smoking *something* that seems to smooth her out a bit. Gods help all of you if she isn't. She is completely protective over the ones she loves and wont stand for verbal or physical abuse toward any of them. Sarcasm and satire are her first and second languages, sometimes she forgets how normal English speakers talk to each other. She is fairly good at seducing the male species into giving her whatever she wants; be it sex, money, attention, or information. If she hasn't seduced a male in her life, that means that she actually cares about that person. The rest are her tools, as psychotic as it sounds.