Tristan

Okay so I've been dating this guy named Tristan. He can be a little violent. My friend Niall says I shouldn't be with him anymore because he treats me like crap.

When ever I'm sad or something I can always count on Niall.

Anyways I have a date with Tristan in 2 hours were going to watch "The fault in our stars" he kinda wants to see it late I don't know why he wants to though.

I went to his house an hour early.

"So you ready to go to the movies?" I asked

"Um...I kinda have other plans at the moment sorry"

I was so angry. I just left his house. I drove to Niall's house and told him what happened.

"Well how about we go together? Just you and I ?" He suggested

"Sure, its not like anything is going to happen." I said trying to hide my smile

Niall got ready in about 20 minutes and then we left to go to the movies.

Finally we entered the theater and sat down. We were the only ones there.

Finally the movie started, after all those commercials.

It finally got to the point where Augustus told Hazel

"It lit up like a Christmas tree"

and I broke down to tears and Niall pulled me closer to him. I looked up and kissed him.

"Um...I'm sorry."

Before I could finish he cut me off

"Don't worry about it" He said smiling.

"You know you'll be better off with me than that jerk. I would treat you how a girl should be treated" Niall started getting mad.

"Your right I should be with a guy who treats me right." I started to smile.

Niall cuddle with me through the rest of the movie.

Finally the movie was over and Niall dropped me off at Tristan's house to tell him how the movie was.

As I was talking I mentioned our relationship.

"So,Tristan we've been together for a while now and maybe we should bre-"

"So your saying your dumping me!" "Oh, okay so I know you went with Niall to the movies and he probably talked you into dumping me!!"

"Well, I GO THROUGH HELL WITH YOU TRISTAN!!!"

Tristan then slapped me in the face, pushed me down to the ground, took a knife and cut my arm 5 times.

I got up and ran out the door to head over Niall's house.

I got at Niall's house and I just walked in (thank god his parents were on a business trip). Niall saw a big bruise on my face and cutts on my arm.

"Who did this to you?!?" Niall asked and I could see his eyes Turing black

"Tris- Tristan"

Niall got mad. I broke up with Tristan,and he slapped me in the face and cut my arm.

Niall started getting extremely mad that I swear I saw steam come out if his nose when he breaths.

I told him to calm down that I'm fine but he didn't listen. I've never seem him this mad in my life.

"Stay here I'll be right back" he said angrily

"Where are you going" I asked knowing where already

"Just please stay here!" Niall said grabbing his keys off the table.

"Niall where are you going?!" I asked again.

"To that jerks house, to beat the crap out of him!"

Niall left before I could go with him. I watch as Niall drove away. I didn't know what to do. I was worried about what Niall would do to Tristan.

I started thinking about Tristan.

"Could I still love him after this?"

I got up and went to the bathroom. I took off my top, and looked at my scars. I started to cry.

"I can't believe he did this to me again."

I sat on the bathroom floor and cried even more. After an hour Niall had come back, he walked into the bathroom with a limp, blood on his shirt,and his hair was a mess.

"Niall! What happened" I asked

"Nothing, I'm fine" he said looking at me with shock because of my other scars. "Maybe I should go back and hurt him more?" Then he chuckled.

He then examined my body a little more like a doctor... My scars, bruises, everything.

It was silent for a moment. Until Niall said

"That bastard sure did put up a good fight."

He looked at me. I've never seen Niall act that way.

"Wh-what happened!" I yelled. "Is Tristan okay?"

At this point Niall was so aggressive.

"What the hell (y/n)." He yelled. "Why do you care about him, when the one who loves you is right in front of you!"

It was silent after that.

"I should go"  I said as I headed towards the door.

Niall grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. My eyes widened as I watch his face get closer to mine, I felt his soft lips land on mine.

Niall passionately kissed and pulled my body closer to his until my breast squished against his chest.

After what seems like forever we stopped and his lips left mine leaving me wanting more of him. Then Niall looked me in the eyes.

"I'll never hurt you,or leave you. A girl like you deserves to be happy, and I know I can make you happy. I love you." Niall said very fast.

"I love you too Niall" I said and Niall kissed my forehead.

After that he scooped me up and carried me to the couch where we cuddled for the rest of the night.