Chapter 1

YOONGI'S P.O.V

-"beep, beep, beep, beep" as the alarm greeted me early in the morning at 6:00 AM.

"-sigh- another day of high school" i whined, "Always the same thing over and over again" I got up and headed to my bathroom, trying to sound as soundless as possible. 

*Time Skip*

as i headed on to school walking, i had this sudden feeling of seeing a man, about my age, a bit taller than me getting into a car crash. As i snapped back to reality, i saw just as i imagined thinking of and ran in front of the strange man as i saw in my mind BOOM! and from that moment, i had blacked out

HOSEOK'S P.O.V

I was walking around the road, enjoying the new lifestyle i was living in. As i was going to cross figuring out where my new school i had enrolled in was, i had almost died. I was expecting to get hit by a car. But instead, a stranger jumped up in front of me and saved my life! It was a miracle! But, as i turned to the right side i had seen what the scary truth was. i immediately dragged him to the nearest sidewalk and dialed 911. 

*time skip*  

We were at the hospital, as i was waiting in the waiting room, panicking of what i had just caused. I have so many thoughts running in my mind.

who is he?

why would he save me?

where did he come from?

how did he expect it?

"J-Jung Hoseok?" as the doctor stuttered.  

"yes, doctor kim?" i replied.

"i'm very sure that the patient will be fine, we just need some information about him."

"i don't know who he is, dr. kim. as i was going to cross the road i almost got ran over, but then out of nowhere he came and saved me by jumping in front of me." 

"okay, i will try to ask the patient for information."

"thank you."

i felt bored, so then i asked the workers at the front desk if i was able to leave to school, since it was my first day. The lady excused me out the hospital and i was ready to start my new day in school.

*AT SCHOOL*

as i was at school, i ran into 5 boys. i asked them where the Math Class was and it turned out they all had the class as well. i followed them and as we were going them, one of the boys asked "what is your name? are you the new student?" " my name is Jung Hoseok, or you could call me J-hope." They all introduced me to them 1 at a time.

"My name is Namjoon, but you could call me artist. Just kidding! You may call me joonie, or rm. i am the leader of the group and it is nice to meet you. I hope we get along in the future."

"Annyeong, my name is Seokjin you could call me jin i love food i am the mama bird of all of these members. I hope you are a nice person."

"Hi my name is Jimin. I am the tallest member of this group. Im am very handsome. Maybe you should join us at lunch today?"

"hello i am Taehyung, but you may always call me v. And i am a good boy"

"Hello my name is Jungkook, yes i'm a bad boy so i like bad girl."

and then we finally went to math class.

As i entered the noisy room the teacher had told me to take a seat next to Eun-bi. 

as i take my seat Eun-bi greeted me with the brightest smile. She was very pretty.

"hello my name is Eun-bi and i heard that you are the new student! you sound like a very caring person and i would love to get to know you better. I hope you do great in school. Also, you are very handsome."

(TO BE CONTINUED)