werewolf direction niall werewolf fanfiction

i woke up to my best friend screaming in my ear "EDME WAKE UP!! WERE GOING OUT LATER TODAY!!!" freya screamed into my ear gosh it hurts even more when your a shifter yes i am a werewolf or we consisting of me and freya are a two person pack we havnt found our mates yet. i have brown hair bone straight and green eyes,freya has black hair and blue eyes that pop out i am the alpha and she is the beta we have a boy,friend his name is faolan,he has blonde hair and dark green eyes were all shifters hes not part of out pack but we consider him to be

"HELLO?! EDME ARE YOU THERE?!" freya screamed into my ear once again i groaned and got up "okay! im up what are we doing?" i asked rubbing my eyes "get in the shower i have a surprise for you!!" she screached i glared at her and went to get clothes "dont! im gonna pick out your clothes!" she yelled what is up with her today?! sheesh!!

i grumbled in response and walked into the bathroom i stripped and stepped in i started thinking of where we were going that was so important that she had to wake me up this early especially since its the summer now!! no more school besides collage were done!! yes!!

i mind linked with my inner wolf i geuss you could say,gwynneth is her name

ME:so what do you think were gonna do?

GWY: im not sure child well i know but im not gonna tell you!

ME:fine ill talk to you later!

then i closed our mind link i got out of the shower and pulled the towel around my waist i walked out into my room were i seen a light blue dress,strapless with a big black belt/bow thing on it then i seen some black heels sitting on my bed "holy fuck" i whispered to myself were are we going?!

**************

i hurried with everything still wondering when she got this,after about twenty minutes freya came in did my make up and my hair,my hair was put in a one sided braid then it was pulled back and clipped i looked in the mirrior and gasped i was wonderful!! freya was wearing the same dress and everything we usually did that peopl sometimes think were twins "faolan is coming to pick us up he'll be here in a minute!" she called from the kitchen "okay!" i called back "will you tell me where we are going?" i asked as she walked in to the living room she looked up at me and smirked "well oyu know how your uncle is simon cowell?" yes my uncle is simon cowell who cares! "yes wait! what that have to do with ANYTHING?" i said "and you no how oyu havent seen him in eight years?" i was eighteen so i was ten when i last seen him "yes again what does it have to do with anything?" "well im taking YOU to see him!" she exclaimed "OH MY GOD REALLY?!" yes and his new band one direction will be there!!" she started rambling on and on about them i really didnt care about them anyways.

"so why did we dress up?" i asked her "well you havent had a boyfriend in ages and its at a ball so yeah" she said awkradly "really freya?! your making me go to a ball?!!" i said disgusted its so sexist!!

"yeah sorry about that"she chuckled a little then i heard a knock on the door i ran to it in my super natrual speed and swung it open "FAOLAN!! YOUR HERE OH MY GOSH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!"  i screamed hugging him he chuckled and pushed past me into my house he plopped down in the kitchen and began drinking my drink "hey!!" i said as i raced over and snatched it from his hans he was wearing and nice tux freya came into the room "OH MY GOSH FAOLAN!! HOW ARE YOU!!?"she asked as she raced over and hugged the poor man to death she finally let go and we walked out to his car.

i sat in the front while freya complained about always sitting in the back i mind linked with gwyn,what i call her for short

ME: so were going to see my uncle at this ball thing think i might find my mate?!

gwyn: i odnt know child just have fun okay? and say hi to si for me!

me:wow okay i will i just cant wait to see if i find my mate it would mean the world!