Fly to the treasure trove city of Anchorage with Alaska Airlines

When people think of Anchorage, Alaska they envision a place that is snow-shrouded and with little to none modern amenities for the people. So what possible attractions are there for the travelers to see when they plan their visit to Anchorage? Well, the first thing is to clear up the stereotype misconception that Anchorage is all about the snow. No doubt that people who love to experience snow will get the icy winter experience but during summers, it tends to be quite pleasant and uncovers the picturesque landscape of Anchorage. Book Alaska Airlines to experience this less-know treasure trove city.

What to expect when you visit Anchorage, Alaska ?

Anchorage is the largest city in Alaska. And if you are an outdoor fanatic, this is definitely the place for you. Enjoy the outdoor culture and create memories with the action Anchorage has to offer. From breathtaking hike routes, traditional food, and cultural experience, the place will surely warm your heart and dispense any impression of it being a lackluster city. Know more about what this city has to offer by making your Alaska Airlines reservation and seeing the reality for yourself.

Here are some recommendations to try out after making your Alaska Airlines flights.

1. Visiting the Alaska Native Heritage Museum: Get a comprehensive knowledge of the lives of the indigenous people, their culture, history, etc. You can even indulge in being a part of the vibrant history through their native dances and storytelling.

2. The Eklutna village: This historical village should be included in your itinerary when you visit Anchorage. The village is a reminiscence of the Dena'ina Athabascans people and the traditional influence of the Russian Orthodox in their lives.

3. Anchorage Market: This is the ideal place if you want to buy souvenirs as a reminder of Anchorage. The market is a weekly outing that involves showcasing and selling a variety of native artifacts and food vendors.

There are many other such outings you can try out in Anchorage. To make your travel easier, don't forget to make your Alaska Airlines flight booking