I Can't But I Want To

I'm sitting on your lap in ur room tonguing you down then I start kissing on ur neck giving you hickeys wanting you to take off my clothes I pulled up ur shirt and push you back on the bed kissing you down from ur neck to your chest then to your waistline.I then take off my shirt and unbutton my jeans then your's ,you lay me on my back and take off my bra you suck on my nipples as I moan you kiss me farther down to my v,As you start eating me out I moan louder and louder.Your tongue moving in circles driving me crazy making me wetter and wetter I tell you im reachimg my peak and you keep going until I came in ur mouth. Then come up and switched positions, as I kissed you down to your waistline I give you head, I first suck the tip, knowing that it would drive you crazy,  then suck you all the way down as I circle to tongue around it coming back up I kept sucking faster back up and down you tell me to chill because your about to come but I don't stop you grunt more and more and finally you come and I swallow it.You smile as I kiss you back up from your waistline to you chest to your neck we kiss once again and you flip my over on my back and ask to enter I say yes and you stick the tip in and I moan.You go in deeper as it hurt more and more and I grab the sheets tight you move in and out as I get use to the feel of pain and it feels like my first all over again,after hours of pleasure we relaxed for a while and then went back to fucking as you gave me back shoots.....