#1 - Proposal 💕

*Inspired by that photo* ☝️

Croatia won the World Cup 2018. The boys were celebrating all night. Šime and Dejan went into their room. They were really tired after the match and all the partying, but they still brought more beer even though they've already had a lot. Šime started a livestream on Instagram and Dejan sat behind him, hugged him from the back and Šime put a hand over his. This made fans totally lose it in the chat. They were talking about the game, telling jokes about France and just chilling out.

Dejan yawned and whispered to Šime:
"I'm gonna go to bed. You coming?" 

"Yeah, right after I end the lajvara." Šime said and kissed him.

People in the chat went crazy, as they were typing stuff like #šejan, why didn't you tell us, OMG, this is awesome, etc.

Šime ended the livestream and went to bed. Dejan was on his phone, texting, and Šime got jealous.

"I thought you were gonna sleep..." he crossed his arms.

Dejan laughed, pulled Šime in the bed and kissed him, then said:
"Don't worry, it's my brother. Getting some stuff ready for tomorrow."

Šime was still suspicious: "What kinda stuff?"

Dejan started panicking and said: "Uh.. I-I don't know... he said it's a surprise" he hugged Šime.

"Okay Deki. Goodnight" Šime smiled, kissed his cheek and curled up in his hug.

"Goodnight Šime" Dejan whispered, nervously looked over at his bag and fell asleep.

The next day, all the boys were on the stage, singing and laughing. It was Dejan's turn for the short speech.

At the end of his speech, he said:
"Now.. Šime, can you please come here for a minute?"

Šime was confused, but went over to him.

Dejan took his hand and said:
"As you all saw in last night's livestream.. yes, we are a thing. So I just wanted to say..."
He turned to Šime, looked into his eyes and took a deep breath.
"..Šime, thank you. For everything."

Šime was confused and worried.

Dejan then continued: "I don't know if I could do this without you. All the matches I've played, all the goals I've scored.. it was all because of you. You help me be strong, Šime."

Šime started tearing up and smiled, then Dejan said: "I love you SO so so much, I don't care what anyone says. You are.. you're the person of my dreams. You're always here by my side and I'm here for you. I couldn't imagine life without you and I want to spend the rest of it with you. Šime.."

He pulled a small box out of his pocket, opened it and got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?"

Šime felt like time has stopped. He looked deep into Dejan's eyes and started shaking and crying.

"Of course I will, Deki!"

He kissed Dejan and hugged him while everyone was cheering. They stood up, Dejan put the ring on Šime's finger and wiped his tears away.

"Stop, you know I hate it when you're crying!" Dejan chuckled and kissed Šime softly.

"You made me cry, you dumbass" Šime sniffed, smiled and hugged him tight.

The team came to congratulate them and they were celebrating for the next few hours. Dejan and Šime called their families to tell them the news, and went to bed.

"I still can't believe it.. am I dreaming, Deki?" Šime whispered.

Dejan laughed, hugged him and kissed him.

"Are you?" He pulled Šime closer and whispered "No. This is real" he smiled.

Šime sighed, feeling like the happiest and luckiest guy in the world.

"Goodnight Deki. Love you." Šime put his head on Dejan's shoulder.

"Love you too, Šime. Goodnight."

They fell asleep in a hug.

Well... hello! 😂
I've been writing oneshots for a few months now and today I decided to post some on Wattpad, I hope you guys liked this!
This is it for now, cya ❤