Episode one- My future husband

I woke up to something touching my leg, it was really soft but sharp at the same time. I gasped and opended my eyes while making a small scream. I soon realised that the thing that touched me had been my cat Ruchi and his pointy bell.

"HONEY ARE YOU OK?!" i heard as my mom opened the door.
(From now on the story will be in 3rd person)

Ruruki: Yeah i just got scared by my little fluff ball, sorry mom.

Ichiro: *sigh* that cat is on your bed again?

Ruruki: Let him stay on my bed please.
As she says that she does a gentle cute smile.

Ichiro: fine, fine, but only because you asked me.

As she said that the cat put its nose on Ruruki's hand, asking for a pet.

Ruruki: Aww Ruchi you are such a cute little dork.

She gently pet Ruchi and after a few seconds heard a noise coming from her phone, she picked it up and saw her best friend Yumara calling. As she answered the phone she heard a loud laughing sound come from her phone.

Yumara: Hehehe Hey Ruru did you see the new episode of "My princess Yuno"?
Ruruki: sadly no, i didn't have time.

Yumara: oh can i spoil you a bit? You ARE the only one who watches it and i must talk about Yuno's love for Zeon in that episode!

Ruruki: Fine whatever, Just not too much

After that sentense they talked hours on just a episode that was only 30 minutes long.

Yumara: i must leave now my boyfriend is waiting for me, I'm suppose to meet him in the park.
After they both tell each other goodbyes Ruruki decides to get up from bed.

She looks at all her clothing and pics out one dress

Ruruki: This looks cute!
She thought at she tried it on.
She soon hears someone out the window scream "Exclusive My princess Yuno items".
As She hears those words she puts on shoes and rushes downstairs.

Ruruki: Mom could i borrow 10$ from you?
Ichiro: alright honey just not more then 10, ok?
Ruruki: yeah.

She grabs money and runs outside to buy some items.

Ruruki: WOAH! A original book series of My princess yuno! A bag filled with plushies of characters from it! A Yuno doll AND a Lushir Doll?! Oh my god theres even a Lushir cosplay outfit!

Durto: Will you buy anything?

Ruruki looked up and saw her not far away  neighbor Durto

Ruruki: wait you work here?
Ruruki asked while looking  surprised at Durto

Durto: Nono young lady! But i am just helping out Mr Lunarin, after all Lunarin and Marier will move out in a few days so they will have to pack up.

Ruruki: Oh alright well i'd like to buy a Yuno doll, please

Dutro: alright dear, it will be 8$

Ruruki pays her and walks back home holding her new doll

Ruruki: -Mind- It's so cute! I got lucky about this. Little did she know that was not the only thing she would be lucky in