FINAL

-- FINAL --

Whatever it is that the Yoda-eared giant was thinking, Kyungsoo didn't like even the littlest bit of the said idea – he pursed his lips in confusion, his right eyebrow raised in thought.

"I don't really think this is a good idea. I'd rather just do it on the wall if I have to"

"C'mon Soo, no one's gonna know anyways, and besides this is for your acting right? You won't know what it exactly feels like when you are on the exact set of the drama; you might come out as awkward." Chanyeol scratched the back of his head, folding his legs in a cross as he sat comfortably on their shared bedroom's floor. He raised his head to level his eyes with Kyungsoo, who apparently, is staring down at the giant as he sits on the side of the bed, brows furrowing and his plush lips frowning in thought and worry.

"What you're suggesting isn't easy, Dumbo. And why of all people, would you willingly give your kiss to me just for the sake that I could practice kissing for that one part in a drama scene that I'll be doing?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, for what seemed to be a ten thousandth time this day, placing a heavy palm at his temple as he rubbed it like it's going to get any shinier like the sun or any other star in the galaxy. He looked down at the small book of his script, resting above his thigh, the front cover folded to meet the back cover, as it displayed that one part of his script where the scene was he had to kiss the girl during a night's dinner date. He sighed, his thought afloat as he could feel his brain battling for dominance of which was actually plausible and more so feasible for the situation at hand.

And had he even been denying to himself and to his brain that he has never ever experience an actual kiss, or even a French kiss before, had his heart pounding in anxiety at the thought of what if he messes up his first ever on-screen kiss, and for the reason that he is BAD and awkward at it, and for a fact that he has never even had a kiss in his entire life of being a moody, overheated and at some times pervy adolescent. Sure he had a few mutual understandings or short-lived flings before he debuted, but none of those gave him the chance to experience what it's like to be kissed by an actual human being – taking to note that the only thing he has ever kissed was the ground whenever he trips off the stage accidentally because of being too jumpy and energetic, and it wasn't even the best experience to know what a kiss is like.

How much more if he ever did, commence his idea of actually practicing the kiss on the wall itself?

"It would be the same, Kyungsoo-yah. No matter what you say, practicing a kiss, most especially doing it in a wall, would feel like you actually tripped off the floor and kissed the hard ground so bad you would probably get a hell of a pain because it slammed on your lips hard enough for you to even actually rip your teeth off while you're at it." As if reading Kyungsoo's mind, Chanyeol retorted with a deep sigh. The younger snapped out of his thoughts after hearing the giant's loud and thundering voice, taking note that Chanyeol's tone was serious and not teasing anymore. He looked back at the latter, their eyes meet, seeing that the Park Chanyeol was eyeing him, with no games and no jokes this time. He was dead serious.

"Why does this matter to you so much, Chanyeol? This isn't even your problem in the first place."

"Because I don't want my best friend to actually fail at his first on-screen kiss? If not, that will actually be your first first kiss."

"That won't be considered my first kiss if you are to kiss me first, knucklehead. You should remember that friends, no, best friends, don't kiss, so stop it with volunteering to be my dummy just so I could practice kissing." Kyungsoo stated to him as a matter of fact, his eyes following Chanyeol's movements as the taller shifted to sit on the side of the bed, in front of Kyungsoo. He was trying to keep his cool, because the moment Chanyeol set foot on the bed and stared at him up close, he was this close himself to actually punching the giant and his perfect teeth.