Pretty Big Liar

They were best friends, inseparable, like two related twins who couldn't leave each others side no matter the cost.

They were always together and it stayed like that until college came by.
________________________________

"Jimin-ah", Jungkook was observing Jimin studying in his own dorm until the alarm clock broke his gaze from the beautiful man sitting before him.

"Shit, I should get that fixed" Jungkook stood up and started shaking and smacking it to reset, the timers button had been punched out and fell inside the clock the time he got annoyed with the ringing while staying over at Jimin's dorm.

"You really should Kookie~, it's been irritating me so I might as well throw it out even though you bought it for me..." Jimin sighed and rubbed his temples "sorry.."

"Nah it's fine, I'll get you a new one once my allowance comes in." Jungkook chuckled and patted Jimin's head in which the elder replied with a glare. "You need a job first of all, you know that right? Your nearly 18." Jimin laughed hysterically writing down calculus problems.
________________________________

A few months later came Jungkook's birthday but everyone forgot, their jobs overworked their free time, even Jungkook forgot.

Jimin told him to study and he was straining to do so with pots and pans falling from downstairs by his parents.

Even though he assumed they did forget his birthday, at last minute he remembered his mom always left a small gift box on the ledge of his window sill signed "mom"
________________________________

A few days after Jungkook was a mess, sleeping in classes and thirsty half of the time, not even for food or water, he didn't know what.

His skin turned ice cold as days went by after those symptoms began and his parents became worried, taking him to doctors and letting him rest in hospitals hoping it was just Raynaud's disease but that would make cases even worse for them to cope with since they worked nearly all the time and didn't have time to visit or take care of him properly.

He began going to school again a few weeks after and took pills after each break and lunch hoping to cure his sleepiness until they got to the bottom of his ice cold touch.

As these events were happening to him he didn't hear of Jiminie, he was probably studying and needed to revise for tests coming up anyway so Jungkook didn't bother him.
________________________________

That night Jungkook felt something impale his gums painfully and began squirming, covering his mouth and arching his back in bed.

He stood up and ran to the bathroom reaching for the mirror cabinet for some pills until he closed the drawers he backed up against the wall in shock.

He had two pointy teeth edging out of his gums, blood trickling down as tears emerged from his eyes. He couldn't speak but he had to keep this problem a secret.

No doctor could fix this and his parents would sell him to the authorities, no way in hell could ANYONE know about this, even Jiminie.

He had to isolate himself from everyone if he had to get to the bottom of this without no distraction.

He had to, he knew this thought was utterly insane, but was he a vampire?

>-<