The broken hearted girl

This is my first book. Well, I need to explain some things. First off sorry if there is any mistakes I am truly sorry and please dont be mean about it. The girl in the story named Sarah if you noticed she wears a lot of black I will explain why later... That all please enjoy!

Chapter 1

"katherine you need to get up!" Yelled my best friend Sarah. I heard Sarah start to come up the stairs. So I got up quick not wanting yet another lecture from her. I pulled on a pair of dark blue skinnys, a black tee shirt and my black and white converse.

Sarah came in with her beautiful black hair in a messy bun, black pair of shorts with a black tank top and black sandals on. "Alex is here to bring us to school", said Sarah. "What! I didn't even do my hair!" I swear I am not a girly-girl but when it comes to my hair it needs to look at least decent. So I told her to tell Alex to wait a few while I straighten my brown ( with some blonde in it) hair.

By the time I was done it was already 8:20. Great we'er 20 minutes late for the first day I school. Alex said, " if I get detention then you're coming with me." "I'm sorry I didn't mean to take that long I swear", I apologized. "Since your a good friend I will let you slide," Alex said while driving to school.

On our way to our first class, which Sarah and Alex have cooking together while I have science, we put our bags in our lockers. When I walked in Mr. Burns was trying to settle the class down and doing a horrible job at it and he didn't even notice I was late. Well not until Damon shouted," oh hey Katherine why are you LATE!?!?" But luckily the teacher let me off with a warning since it was the first day of school.

I sat in the back corner of the classroom to avoid everyone. Oh yea in case your confused everyone thinks I'm a nerd.

"Hey nerd, why did you even come back to this school? I thought you were suppose to move," said Tyler, Damon's best friend. I froze in shock as the memory of what happen this summer flash through my head, I felt tears threaten to come out. I hoped the sadness didn't show on my face.