Chapter 1.-Todoroki.

"I'm so sorry." I said bending down to grab my empty coffee cup right after I had just ran into one of the male workers and spilled coffee everywhere.

"No it was my fault I wasn't watching where I was going." I looked up at his face and emiddiently fell in love with him. He looked back at me and handed me a rag to clean my shirt

"Thank you." I said as I started cleaning coffee off my shirt.

After I was done I handed the rag back to him.

"I'll go make you another coffee." Then before I could protest he turned and walked towards the coffee machine.

After about a minute he came back with a freshly made coffee.

"Hey, do you want to sit with me?" I asked after mustering up every ounce of my courage.

"Sure." He said blushing softly. He sat down across from me

"what's your name?" He asked.

"Its (y/n), what's your name?"

"My names Todoroki, it's nice to meet you (y/n)." Todoroki said.

"Its nice to meet you too Todoroki." I said blushing and hoping he didn't notice.

We chatted for awhile until he said
"My breaks over but I hope to see you again, it was nice getting to know you."

"Yeah, it was nice getting to know you too." I said standing up.

Todoroki scribbled something on a napkin, then he stood and handed the napkin to me.

"See you tomorrow." He said.

"See you." I answered back.

Later when I got to my apartment I sat down on my couch and looked at what he wrote on the napkin, it was his phone number.