🍒 the race 🍆

-☆ yum ~

A/n | im honestly sorry you stumbled across ANd I SweAr I WIll Write MoRee!1!1!1!!! Anyways follow my Instagram for more shitty things; @izxy.sim
-----

It was evening or so, you were walking around looking at all the karts and gazing at them and wished you could get fucked and drive one someday in it.

All of a sudden you see two big eyes and a moustache, the figure notices your stare and leaps and and let's out a big "Y A H O O " you could never ever forget those words since that day.

(Did i mention you have a dickxk and this is a y a o I😳😳😳)

All of a sudden you pass out cause you have amazingly godly skills since you sucked a demon and his uhm demon powers q u e n c h e d its way into you . you wake up or your body does but not you, but as soon as again you see the same fogure with peaches and magically he raises you with his godly looks and stares at you with a strong gaze and mosuscles.

"are you okay?"

You nod in embarrassment and turn red, his godly appearnce was too much for you so you get up quickly and squrim "Ah-h anyways wahsts your name?¿¿" he jumps up "its a me...mario--" you blush as you recognize that name! Its the #1 racer you've always wanted to be tickled BY?!! You drool a little and blush and turn away "omg...its mario oppa."

Anyways he takes you to the karts and fucks you there no homo cuz its a yaoi rememebrrRrR

...

Now youre cursed forever