Jashn-e-Ali

Saudagar Ali, once known as Aladdin, was one of the rich merchants of Egypt, and respected one too. No one knew how he grew into a rich merchant overnight, but he knew he had to, to get his revenge, he had been waiting, and the time had come. Ali had three genies with him, as his companions. Angoothi Chhap, the genie of the ring, Chand Changezi, the genie of the amulet and Genie Menie, the genie of the bottle.

Ali had been waiting all these years, to grow fame and riches, just to go back to Baghdad, to get his revenge, and now the time had come, because the Sultan of Egypt, himself had given him permission to make trade affairs with the kingdom of Baghdad.

Angoothi Chhap, the most loyal genie of all, turned to the good side by Aladdin himself, had informed him of all the misdeeds of Zafar, and his conspiracies, the greatest of all being the murder of Sultan-e-Baghdad, whose blame fell upon Aladdin. This great betrayal made Princess Yasmine of Baghdad, a person Aladdin loved, oh so dearly, hate him without listening to any explaination whatsoever.

Aladdin, aka Ali, thus ready, leaves for Baghdad, with two determined goals, one being proving his innocence and taking his ultimate revenge on Zafar.

"Yeh safar yaadgar hoga, jo Zafar iss baar tabah hoga.."

Ali, Angoothi Chhap, Genie Menie and Chand Changezi travel by three camels, following the path to Baghdad through the dense desert. As they go by, Angoothi Chhap senses another person in the desert with them. Soon enough, a person on a camel, came towards them. The person was wearing dark brown clothes, with a dark brown mask covering their face, with brown cloth wrapped around their hair and head.

"Kya baat hai Janab ?" asked Angoothi Chhap.

Ali turned his head towards the newcomer.

"Ek toofan aane wala hai, Janab, raat ko kahi ruk jaiye, warna jaan ko khatra hai, iss registaan ke toofan bade hi khatarnak hote hai.." warned the person.

Ali said, "Shukriya, par hum nahi ruk sakte, parso subah tak Baghdad pohachna hoga.."

"Janab, agar jaan hi na bache, toh aap aapke shohrat ka kya hi karenge.." said the person.

Ali looked at the person with furrowed eyebrows.

"Waise aapki marzi, khuda aap ko aapki manzil tak pohachaye.." said the person, and walked away.

This left the genies thinking.

Ali said, "Khair chhodo, chalo. "

"Aka, woh shaks sahi keh raha tha..hume bhi lagta hai, ki toofan aane wala hai..humare liye na sahi, humare sawari ke khaatir ruk jaiye.." said Genie Menie.

After a lot of persuasion, Ali agreed to do so, but still, a problem arised, as to where they would stay for the night.