Info/warning/Disclaimer

And if you're reading that on TeenFic, you have smol peepee.

Warning: This story takes place after my Jojo story "The seventh Crusader". If you haven't read it already, you probably won't understand what this will be about.

If you're here, you either already read the first story, or you don't care.

Name: Still Y/n L/n

Age: Now 19, but still looks 17 due to his Hamon training

Appearance: Almost no changes since the end of Stardust Crusader. The only noticeable change is that he now wears a small golden key as a pendant.

Powers:

-Hamon, taught by Joseph Joestar

-His stand, Dark Void, with phase 2 now fully unlocked and mastered:

Dark Void:-Power E

                   -Speed D

                   -Range E

                   -Durability A

                   -Precision C

                   -Potential A

Has no real physical form, coat the user in a dark aura, rendering him totally untouchable by other stands. "Normal" stands will phase through him while stands based on real matter will lose all power once in contact. Consume almost no energy, and can therefore be maintained almost indefinitely.

Dark Void Act 2/Darker Void:-Power E

                                                   -Speed D

                                                   -Range D

                                                   -Durability A

                                                   -Precision C

                                                   -Potential A

Take the form of a dark 2 meters-radius bubble, centered on the user. Inside the bubble, all stands and stand effect are canceled. Normal stands will disappear, stands based on real mater will return to their original state, remotely controlled stands will deactivate themselves. Consume a lot more energy, can't be maintained more than 1-2 hours without rest.

Disclaimer:

As usual, I don't own Bleach or Jojo, and all the pictures/Videos in this are credited to there own creators.

This story will probably end at the 48th volume of the manga.

Backstory:

Two years after the end of Stardust Crusader and the defeat of Dio, Y/n has traveled across the world, wanting to learn more about the stands. He encountered a few stand users in his journey, most of them weren't hostile, but one in particular wasn't really peaceful, and used his stand to send Y/n through a portal to another dimension.

Quick note: For plot reasons, all the characters that were 15 in the manga are 17 here.