Starting Note.

Wattpad keeps on fvcking deleting my crap and I'm getting frustrated. Like this is my first published book then it will just get deleted? lmaO.

-

This book contained and about same sex relationships if you are not comfortable with this kind of story and is too religious and can't accept and be open minded, you can leave this book without unnecessary violent reaction. Why in the first place will you click this if you really don't want right? pfft.

This is my first story I will ever publicised because I'm too insecure with my drafts that I always end up deleting them. Warning for the upcoming grammatical and typographical error because english is not my first language so if you saw any errors in grammars you can kindly comment to correct me. 

And one thing, I DO NOT ENTERTAIN AND ALLOW HERE ANY SHIP WARS. Keep your eff!n immaturity to yourself. Make your own story with your fave sh!t and leave other stories alone. I don't have time with your bullshit protesting about nonsense things.

I do not own any of the characters, places, or anything that I will put in this book except the story line, theme and plot. If I ever have a story that is alike with mine it was pure coincidental because I do not plan to copy any amazing stories made by any amazing authors out there. 

All rights reserved. I own this story. No to copying in any kind of chuchu. lol.

P L A G I A R I S M  I S  A  C R I M E.
ridejjk's © Demon • Jikook 2019