Annie

Annie was just nine months old when the doctors found out about her "problem". She was only a baby but they did not know what would happen or if she was even safe with her mother. The doctors found out that Annie had something wrong with her bloodstream. After months of test, they finally confirmed that Annie was mentally insane. They decided to tell her mother, Even though Annie might do away with her mother in the future. Jade decided to keep her daughter, only because she loved her.  Annie did look a little funny but jade did not notice, The reason Annie was mentally insane was because of her father. Jade had made the awful choice to mate with the biggest serials killers in the world. She did do it for her own safety not to get killed. After she escaped his dungeon he ended up dying from a stroke. And now his daughter might follow in his footsteps. Annie never knew about her illness because her mother never really talked about it, She was scared that Annie would be hurt. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9 years later

Annie woke up in a hospital bed because she had blood all over her. The doctors realized that she was awake and walked slowly away from her. Annie looked around and asked "what happened" The doctors look concerned and just left the room. Annie stayed in the hospital for many moons and did not know why. A beautiful blonde woman wearing pretty white clothes walked into the room that Annie was staying in. She took off her glasses to reveal her blue velvet eyes, "Mrs. Annie" She sighed. W have some questions to ask you. She nodded slowly and took a few deep breaths. "Are you aware that your mother is....." she stopped and looked at my innocent looking face. "that your mother was murdered a few days ago?" I stopped smiley and a tear rolled down my cheek. The women looked surprised and said," I thought you might have killed her". Annie was done playing games she screamed and yelled.  Tears kept flalely down and around my face. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT?" she screamed. the doctors got worried and said. "you don't know?" She didn't know what she was talking about. "know what?' I asked with a weird look. Tears were still coming and they were not stopping anytime soon. "your mother never told you that you were mentally insane?" The doctors asked. I didn't know what to think and all this was too much for my little head. they kept talking but I-I just couldn't hear them. I fainted and The next thing I felt was a zap.