Your Brother's a Good Substitute

This story will be told in third person point of view

》》》

In order to tell this story, we must first start off 7 years ago. Naruto and Sasuke were 16. Itachi was 21. It started off as a precious love story.

Itachi and Sasuke live together ever since their parents died. Sasuke was 10 and Itachi was 15. That's what they call tough times. Much better now, Itachi has a job editing newspapers. And Sasuke goes to Konoha High. Where he's made a best friend. Naruto Uzumaki. And, unfortunately, is hopelessly in love with him.

"Sasuke, you ever want to just leave?" Naruto asks as they walk to school.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you ever just want to move away? This place is dead." Naruto says. Sasuke nods.

"Yes, but there's so much Konoha has to offer." Sasuke rebuts. Naruto yawns.

"I guess. Hey, can I get on your back?" Naruto asks cheerfully. Sasuke smiles.

"Sure."

The two's feelings for eachother only grew stronger. Causing their friendship to subside into something a little more precious.

"Itachi, I have to tell you something." Sasuke smiles. Itachi hums, setting down the newspaper in his hands. When he looked up, the beautiful blonde was standing in front of him, smiling.

Itachi felt himself smile at the sight.

"Yes?" Itachi says, gaining his composure. He looks down to see Naruto and Sasuke's hands interconnected.

"I'm homosexual. And Naruto is my boyfriend." Itachi felt his face drop. The gorgeous blonde who took his heart, was in love with his brother.

Flashback
...

The doorbell rung, so Itachi got up to answer it.

He opened the door to see the blonde boy. Broken. Tears rolling down his cheeks as he wipes them, only for new ones to come.

"Oh, Naruto. Come in." Itachi smiled.

"T-thank you." Naruto sniffed.

"What happened?" Itachi asks taking him to the couch.

"Where's Sasuke?"

"At football practice. You can wait for him if you want." Itachi speaks softly as he wipes Naruto's tears away. The two sit on the couch.

"I-i can't." Naruto says, holding back a sob. Itachi frowns. He places a hand on Naruto's back.

"What's wrong?" Itachi repeats. But gently. Naruto sniffs. Then sighs.

"M-my mom. S-she.." Naruto couldn't hold back anymore. He felt the lump in his throat get bigger. He lost all control of his body and sunk into Itachi as he let out a sob.

"What happened to your mom?" Itachi pushed slightly as he put his arm around Naruto. Holding him together.

"She-she's dead." Naruto stutters out and sobs more. Itachi's eyes widened and he held Naruto closer.

"How did you find out?"

"My dad told me. I just ran out the house. I had to tell Sasuke. But I just couldn't hold it in any longer." Naruto sniffs. Itachi nods.