Chapter 1

Godzilla POV

One day, I was fighting Destroyah. I tackled him knocking him down, then shooting him with my atomic breath. Then, he split into three aggregate versions of himself. Injured, he tried to attack me in aggregate form by firing three micro-oxygen beams at me at the same time. I fired my atomic breath, and swept the three, intensifying their injury. They formed back into perfect Destroyah, then tackling me and pinning me down, then he released a beam of micro-oxygen and hit me in the neck. My injury was bad, then Destroyah said, "Hahaha, the so called king of the monsters, is now at my mercy." Of course I was insulted, so I said, "Pitiful, blabbering at me like that , if you're going to kill me do it now. You never know what might happen." As I said this, the injury in my neck was stinging really badly. I couldn't bear it anymore, I needed backup, and soon.
Then, to my lucky surprise, I heard the voice of my friend, Rodan. "Seems like you need help there goji", he said, he hit Destroyah with a diving beak attack and successfully got him off me. "Took you long enough, and thanks for the save." Both of us start to attack Destroyah, forcing him to retreat. "This won't be the last time you will see me, mark my words."
He fled and we were victorious, I let out a pained roar of victory. Then, Rodan and I headed back home to Monster Island.

Rodan POV

Godzilla and I were heading home when, "Ugh... I don't feel so good, ahhhh!" Godzilla's injuries were getting to him, he needed healing.
There was only one place I can think of, Infant Island, home to Godzilla's long time friend/crush Mothra. "I need to get you Infant Island, Mothra will heal you." So I carried Godzilla to Infant Island. When we arrived at Infant Island, of course Mothra was there waiting for us. "How did you know we were coming?", I said.
"I'm a goddess remember, I felt my Godzooky was injured so, here I am.
Now enough talking he needs to be treated.", she said. And oh I forgot to tell you, Mothra has a crush on Godzilla, I mean calling Godzilla, Godzooky that's a plain give away.
Anyways, Mothra started healing Godzilla in her cave. "I hope he's okay", I said worriedly. Mothra looked even more worried than I was, "I hope so too", Mothra said. After about an hour Godzilla finally woke up, "Ugh, my head hurts, where...am I?", "Hi Godzilla! Your finally awake!" Mothra said with extreme excitement, "Ahhhh, don't you scare me like that Mothra, wait Mothra?", he looked at me with an angry face.

(30 minutes later)

Mothra POV

"So Godzilla what happened to you?", I said, by the way he is so handsome, with his battle scars he's so manly.

(Continue to Chapter 2)