Chapter One

My friend Watari Kaito is my master. We've been assigned to each other since childhood. My family has served the Watari  family for centuries, who is a guard dog  over organized crime through the city.  Since I was an only child, I was automatically chosen to take care of Kaito as a important duty and honor . I had to teach him to prepare to be the next head of the Watari family. I never left his side, we went to the same schools and classes, we lived in the same house even. I watched over him and made sure he did everything he is supposed to. He wore two masks, one of a respectable, nice, and caring future family head and the master who is a cold hearted sadist.

I opened my eyes to see the ceiling fan above me. I glanced at the clock and it read 6 o'clock like always. It's time to get ready. I groggily got out of bed and neatened it. God its cold. But then again I was only in my boxers, I should take a shower and get dressed or I'll catch a cold.

"Shut up." Kaito grabbed my arm with one hand and blocked my escape with the other. He kissed me before i could protest, pressing his lips against me forcefully. I tried to resist but he was stronger than i thought. I could feel myself shaking from his touch. I tried to breathe but then he entered his tongue in my mouth and consumed me successfully.

My mind began to blur from his kiss but right when i was on the edge, he let go of my lips. He licked his lips in a satisfied smile and stared at my expression. He turned to his parents and put his arm around me. "Haru is MINE, no one elses." He chuckled, finally letting me go from his grip. His name is Watari Kaito and I recently moved in with with him due to unfortunate and sudden circumstances.