Intro and Rules

Who likes rules, right? Atleast not in a game.

This game is called Extra Lives for a reason. You have 4 lives in the game. The first time you die, you become a ghost of the Avatar you selected. The avatar can be your real life projection or something else you decided entirely. The next time you die, you become an animal or the species of the avatar standing next to you. The third time you die, you become flora of the game. The last life gives you a selection of options which are revealed later.

The game has all types of characters you can imagine and you can select any of them as your avatar or you can create one. If it is approved by the game's logic, it will be added. So far, there are zombies, vampires, werewolves, giants, dwarfs, robots, elves, cyborgs, shifters, humans, mages, witches and other species will be added later.

First the players have to create their avatar. Each player can be in 4 levels which are Tavat, Tret, Trit, Anth and each has many sub levels. The beginner level is Tavat where you customize yourself and get familiar with the game.

You enter the levels based on your skill and the way you solve the levels adds to your score. The score can be points or merchandise or magical goodies. The player will receive many helpful gifts in each level and also the store is available for purchasing and selling.

The game is like the real world but there are consequences too. The players will adhere to rules and act in humane way. This is for the fantasy fanatics in the real world who dream of a world with magic.

How this will work?
Well we will give you the description while playing and you have to select the options or act how you think is the best choice. We will be the moderators.

And suggestions are most welcome. There will be puzzles and escape room situations too. You can play single player and multi player. It all depends on the people willing to play. And people, no hate comments. We are working to make this as comfortable, exciting and intriguing as possible. All your ideas and suggestions are welcome. We would love it to make this game book in a way you find it captivating.

So next you can create your avatars.

Interested people, comment here.

Waiting to see you in the next chapter.

Have fun!