Here's The Start To Our Lives

Author's Note!

This is my very first story, therefore I am sorry for spelling errors, grammar mistakes, punctuation and more. I will try to update once this has at least 50 view's and 3 comments, if they're good comments, great! thank you a lot!! :) If they' re bad comments, I'll try my best to adjust to your likes, but not change anything that's important within the story. Thank you guys for reading my story. I'm truly grateful!

Growing up I wanted to be a pretty princess. Now, that I'm 16 years old, I realize that being a princess was just a dream, that's quite hopeless. My name, for a start, is Evelynn Marie Blue. I'm living in a small town, in North Dakota. I like all sorts of music, anywhere from rock/punk to rap to music that today's generation listens to everyday, like Rihanna or Katy Perry. I'm 5'4" No, I am not small, just, "fun sized." I grew up mostly in Minnesota, the state next to ours and I loved it there, but some things happened that threw us off course as a family, and we were forced to move back with my grandmother.

When I was younger I thought the world was one great big, fantasy, like our mothers and fathers told us, right? Now that i am slightly older and facing the reality of life, I am noticing that the world isn't made up of princesses and princes. The worst monsters aren't goblins and witches? They're us, humans, and more, which we believe we're making the world better but in reality we're only the causing the worlds end. As a child I'm pretty sure almost all of us had someone who said, "You can do anything with you life, be anything, be something," though they we're only hoping the best of you they didn't realize that they're only giving you hope that you can't contain because society crushes your dreams, right? Okay, I must sound like some retard who's attempting to sound, smart and coming off completely retarded. But, This is my only perspective on life.

Today I have to go to school, my first day of my junior year. Great! I'm still in bed, and i have school in two hours, my bus comes in one hour. Today's the day we all go back to school, pretend we're happy to be there then go home and complain to our parents that we already don't want to return to school, yet another classic school day.

So like any other day I decide to throw on some mascara, eye liner, foundation, blush and straighten my hair, then leave for school. Normally I ride the bus to school because i don't like catching a ride with my mom, but today, for once I have decided that I'm going to go with my mom. Once I'm all done putting my Pierce The Veil shirt, black skinny jeans, and converse on I get in my moms car and wait for her. My mom is much life me, shes got one side of her lip pierced, and her nose pierced. I have snake bites and i have my nose pierced too. My mom's like my best friend, we're together a lot and all that mother-daughter stuff, but we fight so often, it overrules the best friend relationship we have.

"Honey, you're old enough to get a job, why don't you?" She said, looking at me, as we're at a red light. I just look at her and shrug my head because honestly, I'm not sure why I haven't tried to look for a job. Maybe because I'm to lazy or I simply don't want a job because it means I am no longer dependant of my parents and I'm growing up. I mean, sure it'd be an amazing thing to have money of my own all the time, but it also means less time to be the child that I want to go back to. "Maybe this coming week I'll consider looking at job openings in this tiny town," I say looking out the window, uninterested about the topic we're discussing. "Honey, I'm only trying to help you get a start on your life." She says once she realizes I'm not all that fond with the topic she brought up. I'm trying not to sound all mean and everything but I seriously can take care of myself, decide what I want for myself, and more. "Mom, I already know, you want me to get a job so I can help you pay the rent because you're some stupid alcoholic who can't provide for two people without the help of someone else. You're only concerned about the addiction that your struggling to maintain because you have other responsibilities to take care of, such as me! You don't even care anymore about what I feel, you're also whoring around like you did since before I was born! You are such a stupid, irresponsible bi-" I stop myself mid word realizing what I had said to my mother and instantly wished that I could take it all back. "I'm sorry," Was all I could say. The rest of the ride to school was utter silence.