Fall For You

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting.

Could it be that we have been this way before?

"I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearing thin down to the core," Gilbert reasoned. He was growing weary trying to prove his feelings for Elizaveta. 

Gilbert and Eliza have been going out for almost two years now. Everything was going great for the both of them until Roderich Edelstein walked into their lives about three months ago. Roderich had taken a liking to Eliza and her to him. They started hanging out more and became close friends. Gilbert, obviously did not like this, he and Roderich often quarrel about the most trivial things (swearing, type of music played, etc.). Gilbert and Roderich's bickering led to conflict between Gilbert and Elizaveta. 

Around a week before Roderich appeared, Gilbert was planning how to propose to the love his life. But now, his mind and heart were heavily debating the decision. He was so frustrated, his head saying, "No! Don't do it!" and his heart almost begging,"Please, please! You love her so much! I know you do."

 But hold your breath, because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again. Don't make me change my mind or I won't live to see another day.. 

"I swear it's true! Because a girl like you's impossible to find, you're impossible to find," Gilbert mumbled sullenly. "This is not what I intended! I always swore to you I'd never fall apart. You always thought that I was stronger, I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start!" he started raising his voice. He was aware that he was getting louder, but what he didn't realise was Elizaveta was sitting in the room next to him and heard everything he was almost yelling. Eliza was starting to tear up, she was so wrong about Gil. He really, truly loved her. 

Elizaveta slowly made her way over to the room Gilbert was sitting in. "So breathe in deep, breathe me in. I'm yours to keep. And hold onto your words, 'cause talk is cheap. Remember me tonight when you're asleep because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again!" she quietly exclaimed, catching Gilbert off-guard. He looked away, slightly embarrassed. She walked over to him and gently hugged him, starting to tear up again. "Please don't make me change my mind or I won't live to see another day, I swear it's true," Eliza whispered into his ear. 

Gilbert turned his head and kissed her cheek causing both to slightly blush. "I love you so much," he whispered softly in her hair. She smiled lovingly.

"I love you too." 

Because a girl like you is impossible to find, you're impossible to find...