The begining of the end.

" I've gotta burning desire for you baby..."

" Man this sucks." I thought sitting in the back seat of my parents van.

Off key country music blared from the speakers and my phone was dead.

I looked out the window just for something to do the night sky twinkling above.

I wonder what Tiffany, my girlfriend did today Probably went to Biggby's like the usual drinking a mocha mint frappé.

It's good to think of her especially when the old temptation comes back again.

" We're here!!!" My mom sung as we pulled into the parking lot of the of the hotel.

My stepbrothers looked out the window and Bryan looked at me.

" I am not going swimming."

He said pouting the way only a five year old can.

He was insisting the whole way here that swimming in the pool was for little kids and he didn't want to go swimming in the pee water.

Miles was looking at him too with a slight smirk.

Miles was older than me by 2 years him being 19 and I 17.

I always feel like the black sheep of the family, everyone has blonde hair and blue eyes with the exception of my sister who has grey eyes.

I had brown hair and green eyes that not to brag, but are intense.

I'm told that I look like my dad which in my mind is not a compliment.

He's probably in some strip club getting it off with some bottle blonde whore.

I get out of the car and go to grab my bag.

I had packed my best clothes for the occasion. We were on vacation for this week and I was going to make the best of it.

For living in the tiny town of Big Rock it was nice to go on vacation in a big city.

I hauled my bag on my shoulder to go wait in the lobby for my mom to get the card for our room. Then Miles came over and sat by me his pants were sagging showing a strip of the Calvin Klein boxer briefs I knew were under those tight pants.

I tried to contain the growth in my pants and thought of dead puppies.

" Yo." Miles said sitting down next to me. I looked over at him.

He was the all American boy. A football body strong jawline and buzz cut blonde hair, and those eyes...

" Hey Porter you alright?"

I looked at him. Apparently I'd toned him out. Oops.

" Yeah I'm good just thinking about going to Starbucks later."

I said straightening my jacket.

My mom walked over waving the room key like she was in a beauty queen in a pageant.

" You guys going to sleep in the lobby or do you want to come up to the room?" She teased.

I sighed and got up grabbing my bag and walking down to the elevator.

We piled in and rode to the top floor. It was nice to have a suite although it sucked that there weren't enough beds for everyone so we had to share. We got to our floor and waited until my mom unlocked the door and then I gasped.