How you meet/ when they imprint/ when they find out you're there mate

Alice: You were a new student at Forks high school, because your mother got transferred to the hospital here as a nurse, and it was your first day. You pull into the parking lot on your Ducati (or other favorite motorcycle) and park in the closest parking spot to the front doors. You get off your bike, pulling your helmet off, shaking out your (h/c) locks, putting your helmet on the handle bars of your bike. Your (e/c) eyes scan the parking lot for somebody to ask for help, seeing as you already had your schedule, but you didn't know your way around. Your (e/c) eyes lock with a pair of topaz ones, and your entranced for a few seconds, before you look at the body belonging to the eyes. She was a short pixie-like girl, with a dark black pixie haircut and pale white skin. She wore designer clothes and a big grin. Suddenly she skipped over to you, and stopped in front of you grinning. "Hi!!! I just know we're going to be the best of friends, I'm Alice, I'll show you around!"

Carlisle: You walked into the hospital you visited frequently, smiling and greeting everyone you passed. You went to your favorite part of the hospital, the child area, carrying a few bags of things. As you walked into the room full of kids playing, you heard several cheers and giggled grinning as they all rushed towards you happily. "Hey guys and gals! How're my favorite kids doing?" You said as you dropped your bags, kneeling down to hug the kids. You were glad to see that the number of kids was still below ten, and you sat in the room with them for several hours talking and laughing. "So... Aunty (y/n) , What's in the bags?" One of the children, a little boy named Alexander, asked as he sat next to you. "Oh thank you for reminding me Zander, I brought gifts." You answered, reaching behind you to get the bags. "Yay!" The children cheered as you pulled out a bag of sweets, like chocolate bars, suckers, and a bag of sour patch kids. "You have to share these!" You reminded the kids sternly as they started fighting. "Yes ma'am..." They sighed sitting back down as you pulled more things out of the bags. You brought out several stuffed animals, walkie-talkies and even a couple ds's with a few games. You passed the stuffed animals out to the kids, and the ds' and games. "These walkie-talkies are for when I'm not here, and you want to talk. This one is mine," You pointed to the (f/c) walkie-talkie. " And the rest are for you all. When I say whenever u need or want to talk, I do mean whenever." You said and laughed as they jumped on you, hugging you. "Miss?" You heard a musical voice ask softly and you looked up to see a beautiful blond man with topaz eyes and you got lost in them for a moment. You snapped out of it and grinned sheepishly at him. "Its past visitors hours again isn't it?" You pouted as he nodded and you hugged the children goodbye. "Oh, I'm being rude aren't I? My name is (y/n), I think I've seen you around, you are?" You asked as the man walked you to the hospital doors. "Dr. Cullen, but you can call me Carlisle if you wish." He answered giving you a small grin.

Edward: You sat in your favorite class, (f/cl), and you were annoyed at the boy next to you, Mike Newton, who didn't seem to understand the meaning of 'No' "Mike stop ruining my favorite class!" You whisper yelled at the blonde boy, and you heard the teacher call your name. "Yes Ma'am?" You asked and you heard her ask you if there was a problem, and you, being you, answered honestly. " Yes Ma'am. Mike doesn't understand that no, really does mean no, and he wont leave me alone, so I got annoyed and told him to stop ruining my favorite class. I'm sorry to interrupt, its just really distracting." You answered tucking a piece of hair behind your ear shyly as people snickered. "Next time just ask to be moved." She said kindly, before looking around. "(y/n) why don't you come sit up front next to Edward Cullen, and Jessica can sit next to Michael, alright?" She asked and you nodded happily. "Thank you ma'am." You replied gathering up your stuff, seeing Jess do the same thing. "Thanks" She whispered as you passed her, making you give her a smile in response. "Hello Edward, I hope its not too much of a bother that I sit here." You said softly as you sat next to the bronze haired boy. "Its not a bother, I'm rather glad I'm not sitting next to Jessica anymore actually." He answered giving you a crooked grin, to which you held in a swoon, grinning back at him, before turning back to the board paying attention to class.