𝟭𝟱

Desiree's POV

After eating breakfast that Adonis made,my phone began ringing,I looked at the call ID

"Kaito"

My heart started beating hard,I watched it ring then it went to voicemail so I played the voicemail.

"I know you're fucking there Desiree,answer your fucking phone.I will fucking cut you wait until I see you........baby just answer the phone please.......you know what fuck you. I'll fucking kill you when I see you".

I exhaled squeezing the phone in my hand,I only intended to hear his voice.

"What's wrong?'' Adonis asked,as he walked in the room,wearing an athletic outfit.

"What's wrong?''  Adonis asked,as he walked in the room,wearing an athletic outfit

"Nothing" I replied,smiling "Where you going?"

"Gym gotta keep these muscles intact babe" he said winking at me while flexing.

I laughed as I looked at him and shook my head.
"Come here" he commanded.
I walked over to him and brought his head closer to mine and sealed our lips together.

"Stay here.Stay until I return" he pulled back and said looking into my eyes.

"Sure" I lied,as I bit my lower lip looking at him while rocking on my heels.

"I'll see you later then," He smiles,and kissed me on my forehead then walked out.

I put on my clothes,and locked his door as I walked out.I decided to call Tia,telling her ill be coming over.

.

.

''What's wrong are you okay?'' Tia asked,pulling me inside her apartment.

''Yeah,I just... can I stay here for couple days'' I asked.

''Bitch You didn't have to ask Mi casa es tu casa'' She replied,walking into the kitchen. ''You hungry?''

''Nah I already ate'' I replied sitting on the couch turning on the Tv.

''So  you finna tell me what happen?'' She questioned.

I ignored her question as i lay my head on the couch,she then came over and sat on my stomach.

''Tia Geett Uppp'' I said.

''Nope not until you tell me what's wrong,Bitch I'm your fucking best friend ain't no way you just finna waltz over here asking to stay over no offense bitch u don't stay one place too long'' she said,while tickling my side.

I screamed out as I tried to contain the laugh but failed, ''Okay fine..I'll tell you'' I said between laughs. ''My landlord kicked me out'' I replied.

She got up off my back,then sat upright,she then sat on my lap.

''You need money?''She asked.

''Nah I'll probably leave town for a few days'' I replied.