Chapter 1

"Can I all wake you up on a Sunday"

I sighed in relief as I settled myself into the beanbag in the schools library.

It was finally Lunch. not that I had anyone to spend it with.

I closed my eyes and listened to the lyrics of Kiss me Kiss me by 5 Seconds Of Summer drift out of my earphones.

As I lay I slowed found myself slipping into sleep.

"Autumn, darling. Wake up." I heard a voice call in my head.

"5 more minutes" I mumbled.

"Autumn the lunch bell had gone" said that annoying voice again.

Realisation slowly settled in my brain. I was at school. I was in the library.

I shot up and came face to face with Katy, the librarian.

"Oh no, gonna be late for class!"

I panicked.

"It's okay you still have a few minutes to get to class" called Katy whilst walking away.

Katy wasn't old. She was only 29 actually. She has waist-length black hair and a pretty heart shaped face.

Unlike me. I have short brown hair and blue eyes. Pretty boring if you ask me. I'm not skinny but not overweight either. I'm not one of them fragile and petite girls. I'm not short. Quite tall actually.

Gee even my librarian is prettier then me.

I quickly swept up my stuff in my arms and jogged out the library door and down the corridor, looking for room 105.

English with Mr Hodge. Yay Fun. Note the sarcasm.

I made it to class just in time for the warning bell to ring. Thankfully Mr hodge wasn't here yet. You're probably thinking "oh yeah she's a nerd" but no. No I am not. I can hardly pass tests!

I took a seat in the middle and sat down. I let my thoughts drift off for a while until a sharp voice interrupted.

"Class, we have a new student today" oh goody I thought while rolling my eyes.

"This is Jackson Middleton" said Mr Hodges nasally voice.

No. Oh god. No. Please don't tell me he said what I think he just said.

My thoughts we're confirmed as a guy with brown hair and dark green eyes strolled casually through the door.

I saw all the girls look at him in awe. Ew.

"Jackson why don't you introduce yourself" asked Mr Hodge.

"Hi I'm Jackson Middleton. I'm into soccer and motorbikes. I have a mastiff dog named Tiber and that's all" He said with a bored expression.

He eyes glanced around the room. A confused expression crossed his gace when he's gaze landed on me but he shook it off and went to take a seat at Hodges instructions.

35 minutes passed before the bell finally rang.

I gathered up my stuff and rushed out the class room in a hurry. I dodged past a wave of people heading to there next class and tried getting to my locker.

I huffed. After getting past the wave of people I finally made it to my locker and shoved my books inside. Before I could try closing it again I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped around in fright and winced as I heard all my books crashing to the ground behind me.

I looked up and came up to a none other than the Jackson Middleton.

With 2 other boys next to him that I didn't know.

"What are you doing here" I demanded impatiently.

"Ah Autumn that's no way to treat me. Long time no see Cuz" he said with a grin.