Prologue

Luhan just transferred to a private school.

He saw an angel just nearby, doing angelic things.

But as the not so cliche fiction goes like this one, Luhan discovers bullshit: the angel was never an angel.

In fact, a demon.

Luhan thought he was an angel. (He fucking did. Save him.)

His looks (he is swayed and goddamn did he think he was hella hot except for the fact that he is a demon, his frustrations get the best of him,) his attitude and everything else looked like it. (Talk about conspiracy right there, my man.)

But hell no.

Luhan would rather stay away from this guy.

His name? Oh Sehun.

Everybody was fooled by Oh Sehun.

(Luckily, thank heavens,) Luhan knew that.

But (unfortunately) everyone does not.

So, he thinks (himself as one of those save-the-day-protagonist kind of kid) and wants to save everyone's asses from being deceived by the mentioned antagonist. (Luhan thinks saying Sehun's name is that atrocious.)

You''ll probably find out what happens next if you read.

It's going to be a long-assed, romance, drama, fluff, yaoi story for these boys.

Will Luhan really turn him into a real angel? (Luhan hopes, though. With all his might.)

God, help him.

Or not.

Hello me back.

edit: 6/26/17  i died from bleach