You What?!

Shayne pov

I am totally freaking out!!! We were making a video, like normal, and he was joking around and put his hand on my thigh. Of course he wanted to play a scary game because I get scared really easily. We both got scared and he squeezed my thigh tight... I mean tight. He didn't let go because we both kept getting scared over and over, he probably forgot to let go. I don't know why but when he grabbed my thigh it felt so good and so right. Needless to say I got a massive boner, I covered it immediately and ran to the bathroom till it was better. I came back in the room and everyone saw it but they acted a phony normal.

Damien pov

Omg I feel so bad for what I did to Shayne. When I grabbed his thigh I was joking at first, but then I got scared so I tightened my grip. I was going to let go but I just couldn't it felt too right. Like it was meant to happen. I accidentally gave him a huge boner, like impressively huge. He ran to the bathroom and got it under control again, and right after I excused myself to the restroom. I knew I was going to get a huge erection and I did. God, If I got so turned on by just that what am I going to do about swimming tonight.

*2 hours pass*
*Back at their apartment hanging out*

"Hey, can we talk about the whole umm... Situation today. I just want to apologise for making you feel uneasy about it.", Shayne apologized in is husky voice," I just feel really bad about getting a... Boner on set today, it was very unprofessional of me."

"No problem dude, since you apologized I'm going to let you in on a little secret.", Damien said almost teasing," I got a boner right after too..."

Shayne was blushing now, his face was tomato red.

"Can I tell you something?" Damien asked

"Yeah, what's up?", Shayne questioned.

"I think I have developed feelings for you. I mean I have had feelings for you but I didn't want to tell you in case it ruined our friendship." Damien said semi stuttering.

Shayne was staring at Damien now. No one said anything for at least 30 seconds. Shayne just grabbed the taller boys hips and gave him a short peck on the lips, unsure if he should have. The brunette kissed him longer slightly slipping his tongue in the blondes mouth. They made out heavily on the couch, only breaking the kiss slightly to take of each other's shirts.

"Bedroom?" Shayne suggested.

Damien nodded and they continued to make out even harder. Shayne moves his hands from Damien's chest to his ass. He hoisted Damien up and carried him to his bed laying him down carefully.

"I have stuff you will need in the bedstand." Damien instructed.

Sure enough there was lube and condoms. He thoughtfully put on a condom and lubed up his shaft and fingers.

To be continued...
Hey guys it's my first time writing a story on here but I will add a lot more story's.