Originals (1/2)

It start with creation, folowwed by evolution, and always ended with destruction.

The mighty trinity, Originals as we call them with their own respective avatar.

Islyd, The creator

Oht, The developer

And the strongest from the three.

Neo, The destroyer.

The were the one who create the circle of creation, Islyd, with her mighty power to create everything create something, and then giving it to the weakest of the three, Oht, to manage it, to let it grow and keeping it working, and when something stop working, he hand it to the oldest and strongest one to erase.

It's always like this.

With their perfect balance they created the world.

Until one day, Islyd created the second generation of the Originals.

Oshd, The Order

Just like his name, he created order, making everything well-organized, making everything efficient, watched, and in-line.

But Oshd was making their world unbalanced, so Islyd Created his counter part, something to keep the world balanced.

Wryex, The chaos

With Wryex created, the world once more become balanced, Islyd kept creating matter to the world, Oht developed the matter into his imagination, and Neo destroyed those matter that left unmanaged.

Until the first source of essence was created into their world.

Islyd watched in wonder at her own creation, Oht looked silently with a calculative look, and Neo with a great curiosity at their youngest 'sister' new creation.

The trinity come to an agreement, they name the new essence as [Life].

And thus, Gwedry, the Beginning, was born, followed by Morx, The Destiny, and many other Originals.

Milions of years passed until something new created, the trinity watched it in wonder, they name it as [Will], Oht gave will to his 'niece', Gwendry, giving her full control of it.

With [Will] on her possession, Gwendry began to manifesting it on her children, With his brother, Morx guiding them from the beginning until they met her youngest brother, Byr, The Death.

Along with the birth of new creature that having [Will] planted on thier head, our 'Parent' are born.

Myyr, The Wisdom

Loht, The instict

Mol, The Choice

Drex, The Action

They are the fundamental element of these creauter that Gwendry named 'Human', Myyr give them intelect, Loht give them their sense, Mol give them Free will, and Drex give them the mean to do something.

It's perfect, everything are well balanced, perfect, full of order, until one of the human met Wyrex.

That meeting gave birth to something new toward this world.

It gave birth toward my 'sister'.

Lyrrdia, The Emotion.

And her seemingly endless amount of children.