The Bad Text Message

It was just a bright Sunday Morning birds were chirping. This strange girl was jumping up and down while shouting 'YAY' because she was allowed to get Instagram. She was so happy, at least that's what they thought.

This girl wasn't much of a sad or mean girl, she was more, Quiet, caring, and had a big imagination. She was quite short with these big green eyes, a cute little smile, and rosy cheeks. Her hair was like the colour of Nutella. This girl wore a teal t-shirt, denim shorts and her fav white chuck taylors. She normally wears her hair up in a cinnamon bun.

The next day.

'BING.' She dashed to see what it was and she got a follow request but... she didn't know this person. She accepted the follower request... and 5 Seconds later... A new like, it was from that person and that person had looked at her account 30! Times each day. She was a little creeped out, but nothing to worry about, then she got a message from this person saying 'want to hang out' and of course this Girl said yes, but then she gave this person her address... but then this person replies with 'I know' 'I know everything' but she didn't hear/see those messages.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

She runs to the door hoping that was her friend, she opened the door and... it wasn't them, she was so sad but in the corner of her eye, she sees this Guy looking through the window. She ran to her room as quick as she could but her mum was up against the wall terrified, she asked her mum what was wrong and her mum started crying and said that's your father. This girl was so mad she started shouting 'That's my Dad, you told me he died' ' so why is he here to kill us, ohh... wait that's my follower' her mum started looking for a tunnel so they could leave. Then he was at the window! She found the tunnel and they escaped, but not for long.

They crawled through the tunnel but her and her mum came to a dead end, there was only one way to go, up, they reached the top and

BANG!!!!!

It was lights out for her and Her Mum.

2 people died that day because of this one bad text message.

This all started by this girl named...

Lucy