My Happiness

"Haa~, B-Bokuto"

Bokuto grunted lowly as he continues to thrust inside his lover. "B-Bokut–AHH!" The guy with black hair then moaned. His black hair was a mess, his body was sweaty, his ass felt sticky–God, Kuroo felt really dirty yet he enjoyed it.

Bokuto is being gentle today, I wonder why Kuroo thought to himself. He looked up at his lover, his mind fuzzy with the intense feeling of their love making. Behind the lust in his eyes he saw, and can also sense, that Bokuto was nervous. Hmm, nervous with something he, once again, thought.

"H-hey, Bokuto..." he panted "wh-what's wrong?" He puts a hand on his lover's cheek and caresses it gently. Bokuto didn't respond for a few seconds; Then he replied silently, "I... are you happy with this?" Kuroo wasn't able to see his lover's face so he didn't know what kind of face his lover was making. Kuroo stared at him first before responding "of course I am, why would I not be?" He began to feel a little nervous as well.

It took another moment before Bokuto replied, "I was... kind of thinking about something" he looked down, "what is it darling? You know you could always tell me." Kuroo sat up then puts his other hand on Bokuto's cheek, now he's so concerned.

"I've been thinking about it lately... and... I'm not ready for your answer..." Bokuto holds Kuroo's hips "I wanted to know if you want to live a life with me... if you want to have a good life, a good house, the mother of my children and... to be happy with me forever.." Kuroo remained silent.

"So, what you're saying is?"

"What I'm saying is that.." Bokuto grumbled lowly, "I really really love you... like I really do..." he looked down once again. "Bokuto–" Before Kuroo could even speak, Bokuto took the opportunity, "Kuroo... I have something to ask you... and I want you to answer me in all honesty. I want you to be happy Kuroo. I would even run a mile away just to make you happy.. I'll even kill myself if you want me too, I'll do anything for you. That's how much I love you." Kuroo squinted his eyebrows in confusion.

What is this guy saying?

"Kuroo..." Bokuto said once again, hands reaching behind his back before revealing it in front of Kuroo.

It only made Kuroo more confused, a little black box?

"You know, some say 'Happiness finds its place' but... the funny thing is... I found you." Bokuto blushed lightly, "So Kuroo... Will you..." Bokuto then opened the box and it only made the black haired guy tear up in shock, "marry me?" Bokuto said, voice a bit shaky.

Now this is the part where Kuroo would kick Bokuto, scream at him and cry, but he can't do it. The ring shines a light that only made Kuroo realise that... yes, he did love this man very much... he would also do anything to make him happy. He would reach the stars to make Bokuto happy, he would jump off a cliff to make him happy–he would die for him if he had to.. that's how much he loves Bokuto, too.. and the only thing he has to do is say;

"Yes"

Kuroo whispered, while tears started pouring down his face. He may be crying right now, but he's really happy to answer yes.

"Yes, Bokuto. Yes." Kuroo laughed happily then pulled Bokuto in for a kiss. Bokuto smiled through it while Kuroo ran a hand on his back, to his shoulder and onto his black and white messy hair. Bokuto pulled away gently only to pull Kuroo's right hand and took out the ring to put it on Kuroo's ring finger.

It looked beautiful, it looked very beautiful on his hand. Bokuto smiled widely as tears fell down his cheek. They kissed each other once again both faces drenched with sweat and tears.

They both knew that the two of them had mixed feelings. They feel happy, they feel nervous–just what couples usually feel. But all in all they were just really happy. They'll face a new life, together with their family only made by them two. Of course they all know that they'll be facing new struggles which leads them to fighting but that wouldn't really stop them from loving each other. It won't. It just won't. They love each other more than them selves, loving a family they will surely build would make their bond even stronger.

Bokuto was getting excited about the future. Many things have came up on his mind. But right now? Nothing really matters. Only Kuroo and him... just Kuroo and him...

"I love you, darling"

"I love you too, Bokuto."

☆☆☆

"Chibi? Chibi! Ugh, where did that kid go?"

"Mamaaaa!" Kuroo looked to his right then sighed in relief,

"thank goodness I thought I lost you."

"Don't over think too much, darling."

"Papaaa!"

"B-Bokuto" Kuroo faced his husband. "How was work?" Kuroo asked, Bokuto gestured for him to pass the baby in his waiting arms, "well, it was quite a hassle. I had to teach a bundle of children and they just could not follow the rules, they almost smashed a window!" Bokuto exclaimed while Chibi reaches out to touch his father's face "papa!" Chibi then cooed. "Little Chibi here missed papa," Kuroo smiled as he crossed his arms and swayed his hips on the side "really!? Papa missed Chibi too!" Bokuto cried as he hugged Chibi close, "but what about mama? Did mama missed papa too?" Bokuto smirked, Kuroo smirked back "of course I missed you. I missed you being rough with me" Kuroo swayed his hip next to his husband's then he hugged him on the waist. Bokuto blushed then kissed Kuroo gently on the lips "don't worry, I'll be rough with you tonight darling" he whispered.

They both smiled and giggled while cradling Chibi in their arms.

"Welcome home, honey."

°・〜FIN〜・°