The Cookie Night

“Where are we going”. I asked out of breath from Dan pulling me  along the street. 

“Were going to eat”. He said with a big smile on his face.

“We had food back at the flat, we don’t have to go out”. I said trying to slow him down.

“Yes, I know but that I wouldn’t get to show off my perfectly perfect boyfriend”. He said stopping and kissing me on the cheek to then pull me along once again. 

“Your to good to me”. I said as he slowed down once again to be next to me.

“Not as much as you are to me”. He said squeezing my hand.

“Where are we eating then”. I asked out of curiosity.

“What are you in the mood for”. He asked turning to me.

“Pizza”? I asked not wanting him to spend a ridicules amount of money like he always wants to.

“Stake it is then”. He said smiling to himself, or me. ether way it was adorable.

“No, I’m not letting you spend 50$ on food when we can just eat at home for free”. I said taking a stand for once not letting him be so perfect to me.

“Trust me”. He said standing about a hairs length away from me. 

Trust him? About what? Iv never doubted him once in my life, even before we started dating. 

“Iv always trusted you”. I said before he started walking again.

“Good, were here”. He said before stopping in front of this fancy restaurant that iv never seen before. He must of seen the amazement on my face. 

“Come on”. He said pulling me inside. “reservation for table 3 please”. He said as the person at the desk left to go see.

“No matter what I said we were coming here? You are good”. I said shaking my head going over the whole thing once again, Making me smile.

“Exactly, I’m not as good as you think”. He said not looking away from the front desk.

“Your taking me to a stake restaurant on a normal Friday night, your pretty perfect to me”. I said making him smile with no response. 

“Ok this way”. The man behind the desk said leading us deeper inside the place. He brought us to a table with no one else around us. Why am I treated so perfectly?  

“Like it”. He asked taking a seat.

“I love it”. I almost screamed. “what’s so special about tonight”. I asked.

“Nothing really, just treating the love of my life to some good food”. I said as I took the seat across from him. 

“If were gonna eat out in a resorted part of a restaurant what shall we talk about”. I said chuckling before he responded.

“Oh, I have some ideas”. He said shaking his head lightly.

“Then start oh so respected idea holder”. I said putting my elbows on the end of the table. 

“well, I’ve always wanted to know. When did you know you loved me”? He asked brining me to remember back.

“October 11th 19 2008, 8:05 PM”. I said looking up to find the shock/happy face my partner had.

“That was more down to the point than I thought, remind me. What was that night”. He asked squinting his eyes.

“When I came over to your dorm in Uni and ended up crying in front of you. You were the first person iv ever cried in front of and you were gonna be my last”. I said with a smile remembering that night.