the story.

you sit idly on a hill. your thoughts consume you and pour from your eyes as tears. suddenly, your breath is taken from behind. peppa pig is standing behind you.

"ELLO DADDI," she speaks.

your face turns bright red as she grabs you and kisses you, harshly. her tongue goes down your throat and into your esophagus, reaching all the way to your stomach, through your intestines, and out your quaking asshole. you cant speak, all you do is nut aggressively.

suddenly, caillou takes you from behind, ramming his massive schlong into you. his nut smells like soy sauce. you're shaking and crying from pure joy, when suddenly, peppa reaches around and snaps your neck.

"hoink hoink."

you feel the pain rush into every nerve in your body, killing you slowly. you can feel the two feasting on your still conscious body, and you try to scream. nothing comes out but jizz. your eyes roll back in your head as caillou vores you completely. all you hear are peppas muffled screams getting closer, until shes on top of you again, both covered in stomach acid and some kind of crystalized drug.

your vision fades to black, and your hearing goes dull. everything slowly fades away with the rolling thunder of caillous laugh shaking his massive nuts.