Caress Me Down

Mmmmm almost.... Yes, yes oh god. I feel his fingers pinch my left nipple, which causes my body to jolt with pure pleasure. We both groan when I rub against him harder, leaning down he wastes no time and circle my abused nipple with his tongue. I almost let out a scream when he takes it between his teeth and gently tugs on it. With each pull I can feel my wetness leaking and the anticipation of what's to come has my whole body quivering. This time I let a sharp cry out when I feel his rough finger tip slip through my lower lips and brushes over my aching nub. He teases me until I'm bearly able to whisper my pleas to him, and right when I'm about to give up he firmly rubs on my little bundle of nerves. Back and forth, back and forth his steady flicks has me losing my mind, and I feel my thighs start to shake and the tight ball forming in my lower stomach. Just a little more.. I can almost feel it, the sweet rush of euphoria with just a hint of pain. Im so close and want it so bad that I don't even realize I'm holding my breath, pressing harder he flicks my nub faster. Feeling the need to have some kind of physical grounding while I have a outer body experience I sink my nails into his tanned muscled arms and close my eyes while my body erupt mentally and physically. Suddenly I can hear Rihanna's needed me which causes my eyes to pop open, sitting up I glace around my slightly messy room to see the sun shining through my windows from the bright new day and turning to my left my mood instantly sours as I glance at the other side of my always empty bed. Flopping back down I cover my face with a pillow and grumble to myself "At least dream me is getting some".