She's gone

Hi my name is y/n! I'm 14 years old! And my brothers hate me. My brothers are no other than the famous boy band BTS. Btw i do not live with them they live in a seperate apartment for the company. They hate me because they think that i am bad luck and they think that my parents dies because of me. My parents got killed trying to save me from a car. The car was coming at high speed and both my parents pushed me out of the way.
Anyways on with oneshot.
~present time~
I woke up still dreaming. I had a wonderful dream. I changed to get ready to school. I quickly went to the bathroom feeling nauseas. I threw up in the sink. All i saw was.............blood. I started panicing but i did not do anything. When i stopped vomiting i called the doctor and made an appoinment after school. I toom an apple bit it and ran to school. Once i was in front of the school i took a deep breath. "There gonna bully me again". I walked in and immediately saw my bullies. Blackpink.
Lisa: look everyone it's the slut!! Hahaha
Jisoo: ew it's the ugly nerd. Be careful she stinks like pure trash!.
I ignored them and went to my locker which was really close to them. They were still yelling awful things about me. I opened my locker and a mountain of trash fell on me. Everyone in the hall laughed. I looked down trying so hard not to cry. I took out all my things out of the locker so that they wouldn't stink. But before i left. Rose came and spilled a disgusting liquid on me that smelled bad. Girl 1: EW SHE SMELLS GET AWAY FROM HER HAHAHA. I still looked down. I started walking away. I went to the bathroom and tried to take out the stench. I was late for class. When i got into class everyone looked at me and laughed. "Your late" i looked down "take a seat we will talk after class" when i was about to sit jennie kicked my seat and i fell. Class: HAHAHAHAHA they all laughed while pointing at me. I looked down. The teacher hit the table telling them to be silent. I got up and sat in my seat.
~after class~
Me and my teacher had a talk. He tried to make me tell him info about what's going on and if I'm being bullied. I said no. He let me go thankfully. I got on the bus and got to the doctor.
"Hello ms. Y/n" i looked up at him. "H-hello doctor".. We talked for a while. I told him everything. He told me that i was depressed. After we talked he took some blood samples and some tests. I waited anxiously for the results.
~1 hour later~
"I'm sorry y/n but you have heart cancer stage 4" i finay broke down i cried in my hands. "You only have 4 months to live. We can extend your life line with treatments." He gave me a treatment. "Thankyou doc" i said smiling. I was kinda happy that i was going to leave this hell. But theres a catch. I asked the doctor if you could revive a dead person. He said that he can (some how just pertend ok guys) . i told him that i dont want treatment. I told him that in 2 weeks he had to take my life so that. I could revive my parents. I was infront of the hospital. 'oppas you will finally get eomma and appa back' i thought. I smiled to myself. I went hoem by bus.
~2 weeks later friday~
Finally today's the day that i will leave this hell hole. I walked to school with my hood on and my eyes glued to the ground. All i heard were screams i looked up and saw my brothers. I wanted to hug them and tell them i loved them but i held it in. I tried to avoid there gaze but they saw me. I opened my locker. And more trash. Everyone started laughing once again. I just secretly smiled.. Even my brothers were laughing. I got my books and closed my locker. My brotgers were walking towards me. Suga: WHERE TF DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING. He said pulling my hair. Jungkook slapped me. J
Jungkook:ANSWER US BITCH!! .i kept on looking down. They ebat me up and left me there when they were there. It was now lunch time. I texted one of the male nurses if they could come get me because it was time and i was super dizzy. He enterd the canteen. I'm just gonna say he was handsome asss fuuuck. He came smiling. He took my hand and kissed it. All the girls were pissed. I blushed. He took me by the hand. Right when i stood up i blacked out. He quickly cought me. All i remember was Y/N!!.
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I gently stood up. My nurse looked at me smiling. Nurse: hello miss. Here. He said. I looked at was in his hands it was a piece of paper and a pen. It was for me to write a note to my loved ones.
After i wrote my note. I signed the papers to teh experiment well treatment.
Bts pov
We saw y/n she was sitting alone. We laughed together looking at her. We then saw a guy come and kiss her hand. She stood up and collapsed. He yelled her name in panic. We heard him call the hospital and say that her time was now limited and that she doesnt have much time. We didn't understand. To be honest we were kinda worried. So we followed. The entire school. Followed us even some fans on the street. What we saw broke our hearts there was y/n lying in bed lifeless.
Jhope: this cant be happening hyungs tell me that this is a prank
V pov
I couldnt take in i ran in the room and hugged her body while crying
V: Y/N YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME DONT YOU DARE!! PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOUR PRANKING ME. PLEASE!!
Then jin came in running as well. He was crying
He took her haed in his hands.
Jin: princess eomma is here open those beautiful eyes of yours...
He waited
But no answer.
Jins tears started flowing.
Jin: PLEASE JUST TELL EM SOMETHING ANYTHING!! IM SORRY!!! He siad while hugging her body.
All of my hyungs came in hugging her and crying. Then the doctor came in.
I was angry that he couldn't save her.
V: GET AWAY FROM HER!!! I yelled while tears were still streaming down my face. The doctor handed namjoon a note. Doctor: if only she was still alive to see what she has done
We didn't umderstand what he meant.
Doctor: nurae go get them so that they can say there good byes.
We still didn't understand. Namjoon started reading the note outloud.
Note:
Dear oppas. Please dont be sad and don't blame yoursleves. I was going to die anyways. Why? You ask. I had heart cancer stage 4. The doctor said that i only had 4 months of life. But i decided to give my life to the two people you guys loved that i took away from you guys. Eomma and appa. I got a treatment to bring them back to life. I hope you guys will be haply without me. Im sorry for existing. But hey now your wish came true. I'm gone! Bye oppas im running out of space to write i loved you guys. -y/n
Namjoon fell to the floor on his knees screaming while crying. Everyone was crying. Then i saw them eomma and appa...
Eomma: MY BABY!! She siad sobbimg hard. She hugged her body tightly
Dad: STUPID Y/N HOW COULD YOU YOU SHOULD OF JUST LET US DIE.  He said sobbing. The doctor came and covered y/n with the cover.
Mom: NO SHE'S NOT DEAD MY BABY IS NOT DEAD!!!! she said not believing. The security came and kicked us out but we could see throug the window. The entire school felt guilty including us. They were all crying.

We will miss you y/n
We love you princess