For Him: Birthday Surprise

Today Its His Birthday!!! You Wanna Make This The Best Birthday Ever. So What's The Best Way To A Man's Heart? Through His Stomach.

You Wake Up Early And You Put On His Favorite Team Jersey Or A Big T-Shirt You Wear Nothing Underneath It. You Turn On The Radio And Play Love Songs While Cooking Breakfast.

You Make It So Its Loud And Can Be Heard Throughout The House. You Dance While Fixing Him Breakfast. You Set The Table Just As He Comes Down To Eat.

You Walk Over To Him And Whisper In His Ear "Happy Birthday Daddy!" Seductively And Bite His Ear. You Wrap Your Arms Around His Neck And Kiss Him Then Grab His Hand And Lead Him Towards The Table.

You Feed Him And Then Wash The Dishes. He Gets Ready For Work. Before He Leaves You Walk Up To Him And Say "I Love You And Have A Good Day Baby!" You Kiss Him And He Leaves For Work.

You Begin Cleaning The House So When He Gets Off Of Work He Can Come And Relax. You Then Go To Victoria Secrets And Get Some Sexy Lingerie In His Favorite Color. You Do Some Shopping For The Perfect Gift For Him And Settle On A Rolex Watch.

You Go Home Because He's Getting Off Soon And Fix His Favorite Dinner And Dessert. While Everything Is Cooking You Go Shower And Change Into Your Lingerie And A Robe. Your Spray On Some Vanilla Perfume, Straighten Your Hair And Add Some Light Make Up.

You Take Some Sexy Pics And Send It To Him With The Caption "Your Present Is Waiting For You When You Get Home Love You 😘." You Go Back Downstairs And Start Making His Plate Just As He Walks Through The Door.

You Lead Him To The Table And Set Him Down And Begin To Massage His Shoulders As He Eats. You Kiss Along His Neck And Jaw Helping Him Relax. He's Done And You Feed Him Desert While Staring At Him With Lustful Eyes. He's Tempted To Just Take You In The Kitchen.

You Kiss His Lips After He's Done Eating And Have A Makeout Session. You Grab His Hand And Lead Him Upstairs Where There's Candles Burning And Soft Music Playing. You Push Him On The Bed And Begin To Undress Him.

You Explore His Body With Your Hands And Mouth And Are Exposed To His Bare Flesh. You Stand Up But He Pulls You Back Down Trying To Peek Under The Robe. You Push Him Down Roughly And Whisper "Tonight Your Gonna Relax And Enjoy Yourself."

You Get Up And Change The Song To "Ride" By SoMo And Drop Your Robe. He Stares At You Seductively. Eyes Full Of Lust He Can't Wait Till You Are All His. You Dance Wildly Then Make Your Way To The Pole You Hid In Your Room. His Eyes Widen As You Begin To Work The Pole. As The Song Ends You Bring Out His Gift As More Music Plays.

You Tell Him "Happy Birthday Baby I Love You And Hope You Enjoyed Your Special Day." You Begin To Kiss Him And He Lifts You Up And Slides Off Your Panties. He Eases You On Down To Him And You Both Groan From The Ecstasy Your Bodies Are Receiving From One Another.

You Make Sweet, Steamy, Passionate Love To One Another Round After Round For 5 Hours Straight. After Its All Done He Whispers "The Best Birthday Gift Ever Is You. I Love You And Thanks."

He Kisses Your Forehead And You Smile. You Kiss His Chest As He Wraps Himself Around You And Falls Asleep Satisfied That You Made His Day Special.