I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS!......weirdo

my name is Rio Smith, I'm 19 years old and have brown hair and blue eyes. I live in Wolverhampton, England. I have ADHD, you know, where your like really hyper, yeah thats me! I do take medicine. Well today i'm going to the mall to get some new clothes for the summer, YAY! I got to the mall and walked in to Hollister then just when i was about to walk into the Hollister doors 5 guys ran out on hyper speed "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" one yelled with blonde hair " i only said WE'RE ONE DIRECTION, HI!" yelled the curly haired one " OH SHUT UP, HARRY" yelled one with kinda light brown hair over to the side yelled. I took off with and tried to stop the girls that were chasing them "BACK AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!" i yelled, everyone stopped "WHAT?" all the girls yelled "uh...yeah, me and err, Harry are like totally bestie's, right Harry?" i said 'oh yeah totally me and uhhh...."--i mouthed Rio--"Rio" he said, i went over and kissed all the boys on the cheeks, i think Niall?, his face turned "and me and Niall date" i said proudly, all the girls and the boys gasped "right Niall?" i asked smiling, " of course, love" he said nevously, some girls awwed and some began saying some unpleasent things, thats when Niall became  a little over-protective "DON'T YOU DARE SAY SUCH THINGS TO MY GIRLFRIEND, ONLY OUR REAL FANS WOULD BE HAPPY FOR US!!!!!!!" he yelled, "now we are gonna leave" we started walking away, i leaned over to Niall's ear and whipered "what did i do," he whispered back "please shut your face" then i YELLED back "SIR YES SIR" then saluted him and marched in front of them, i heard them all chuckle. TODAY HAS BEEN........DIFFERENT!

hello my little waffle pancakes! thx 4 reading a whole bunch!:) I LOVE UUUUUUUU

i will write more, maybe 2morrow? ,MAYBEEEE......DON;T NAG ME WOMAN!!! love u all! EVER1 WHO READS, COMMMENT