Chapter One

It was almost the end of summer I was laying in the sand watching the sky as the sun baths me with warmth. I whispered to myself "this is nice" and I heard something in the woods and sat up looking around scared because no one lives near by, closest person is Mrs.Anderson but she lives 7 miles away. I got up and went back inside creeped out but all it was, was a deer walking around so I went and looked for my camera but by the time I got back it was dead....I screamed trying to hold back the tears as my friend ran downstairs asking "what's wrong Bonnie?" And she looks outside and sees the deer and gasps because no one would hunt on our land or even kill a deer. We hear a noise in the woods,"I think I seen something" she said as she open the door, I grabbed her wrist "don't! you don't know what's out there Tamara" "It's okay Bonnie" as she nods her head and moved my hand as she opens the door and steps outside. And right before my eyes she disappears and I hear a scream but it goes quite I quickly shut the door and called the police,"Hello 911 what's your emergency?" "Hi yes my friend she umm something took her and all i heard was her scre-" I hear a knock at the window and it's her but she looks like she is pale and her eyes are hazel which is weird because she has blue eyes. "hello miss are you okay are you still there?""oh yes nevermind she is right here sorry for the trouble" and I hung up the phone. She tries to open the door as she whispers "I'm so hun-" she gets cut off by someone near by and she ran off to the direction she heard it from.... and she disappeared again. I'm all alone terrified of what just happened I even started packing and calling my mother, "hi mom can I come live with you again?" she sighed and said "Of course dear you can come live with me." She hung up after we talked for a bit I never explained what happened or told her why I wanted to go live with her I'm not surprised that she's shocked either I haven't lived with her since I was 10 that's when my father and her separated.

~2 weeks later~
First day of school and I can't help but think about what happened to Tam....Oh fuck my books damn it "hey you need some help with that?" I look up and it's a handsome guy with long silky hair that's the color of red,red as a rose and smells so nice like he bathed in flowers and all I could do is stare at him...I'm so creepy,"ummm hello?" He says waving his hands in my face and I shaked my head "oh sorry Haha yeah thanks". We both laughed as we started picking up the books as he hands the rest to me he puts his hands out "hey I'm Michael Cooper you must be the new girl" I shaked his hand and smiled "Yeah I'm Bonnie Hatfield I just moved back here few weeks ago" as the bell rings we both looked at eachother and said our goodbyes. That's the day I meet Michael Cooper the guy who is going to change my whole entire life.