Eridan x reader (sadstuck)

She was perfect. She was everything you could've asked for. Her (h/c) hair used to blow in the wind, ad you would help her fix it. Her (e/c) orbs were gentle and could make you happy again. And her smile, oh, her smile. It seemed as if the sun brightened as she showed that innocent grin with those dimples. The dimples. That got you right there. It seemed she was sent from heaven to you.

~time skip to 1st grade~

"Hey, Eridan!!!"

(Name) ran up to you, her (f/c) dress blowing in the wind. You smiled at the (h/c) girl. Holding out your hands, you pulled her into a hug.

"Hey (name)! Look what I found!"

Tugging on her hand, you pulled her to a small hill. It was flat enough to climb up, but too steep to see over it. Picking up a purple flower, you put it in her hair.

"Look! I have your hair now!"

She giggled and poked the purple stripe in your hair. You smirked, and kept tugging her up the hill, laughing whenever (name) pulled a flower from the ground. As you finally made it up to the top, you met her smile with yours. Her (f/c) dress flowed in the breeze, and her (e/c) eyes widened, along with her grin.

"It's so pretty Eridan!"

The hill slopes down into a patch of flowers, the sun shining on the delicate petals of the daisies. You were about to say something, but you stopped as the girl gave you a hug.

"I'm glad you like it, (name)..."

You trailed your feet in the withered grass, sighing as you approached a familiar spot for the fifth time this month. Walking up the hill, you took in the nostalgic memories. The playing, the laughing, the hugs. Those memories ran though your mind, and your eye caught something. The purple flower.

Picking up the delicate flower, it seemed to remain perfect. It even had the leaves still. Tugging you lips into a small smile, you went down the hill. The flowers had bloomed, the breeze ruffling your hair, just like she had before.

You laid the flower next to a little stone. This is where she was. She said she loved it here. You told yourself not to cry. But you lost it. Falling to your knees, you read the rock for the millionth time.

"(Name), I'm flushed for you."