The Tale of Hugo Mufasa

Oh Lord, Oh Darn, I messed up this time! Oh gosh, with the teacher and the potato and the high speed car chase. DANGET! DANGET! DANGET!, why am I so dumb!? OK, you aree probably wondering what the heck is going on right now and I'll tell you. My name is Hugo Mufasa, but my friends call me Moofy, well if I had any friends. Well any way, earlier today at 9:00 am, I decided to try to get some friends for the millionth time. So I walked up to a boy named Kiko, he also had no friends. But he was a nice little asian boy so I asked him, Kiko, do you wanna be friends? He was like "sure but what's your name again." Ouch, an unpopular nerd didn't know who I was. Oh well, I've never gotten this far before so I said Moofy, WANNA COME TO MY HOUSE AFTER SCHOOL!?, a little too loudly. " Umm sure, said Kiko. Saweet, I said and excitedly strutted out of the door. I got to the hall and Screamed I GOT A FRIEND! Just then the principal, mr. Whippersnap walked by and said "report to my office for interupting peaceful class time young man!" You see, I'm not a bad kid, I just have anxiety problems. I walked with my head hung to the office for the 10th time... this week. And it's only Wednesday! I slunk down into the cold, hard plastic chair on the opposite side of mr. Whippersnap's desk. "Sit up young man!," he growled. I instinctively jumped up and folded my hands. "I'm tired of you coming in here mr. Mufasa." He said. me too, I mumbled. "Watch your mouth young man!" He said. "I'm giving you one more chance, "If I see you in here again, I will suspend you for a month!" "How do you like me now!?" He yelled. Just fine Sir, I said and bolted out of his office.