Memories fading to white

It is my first oneshot!! I am really excited I hope you like it. The photo on multimedia is the symbol they drew. I worked on it a lot on on it but it didn't end up much like how I imagined. At least it may give an idea about how the shape was like^^

Thanks for reading and supporting me<3

------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to wake up everyday at 6:32. It took exactly 13 minutes for me to use the bathroom, 9 minutes to make coffee and bake the eggs, 16 minutes to eat them and 10 minutes to get prepared for school. I got into the bus everyday at 7:20 and was in school everyday at exactly 8:00.

Well, until I met him. You know that person who changes your life and your personality in a way you would never think that you would become. That person who comes so quickly to your life as if he'd been there the whole time, and goes away so quickly as if all of him was just a memory.

It was exactly the fourth week of the third year of college. The day that I will always remember. It was raining like the clouds were crying hysterically. I was looking outside the window of the history classroom, the one full of maps and stupid old books, and there he was, walking slowly, his hands in his pockets. Rain drops were leaking on the windows and on his coat. He was soaking but his face was serene. There were no lines near his mouth showing he never really smiled.

He had nor full or thin soft lips which I could say worked well and chubby cheeks but his charm point was his eyes. They were small even for an Asian but were sparkling. He had an adorable eye smile as I learned after meeting him.

I felt like he could see the personality I had deep inside as I talked. I had always been a good liar but I couldn't lie to him. We shared a lot in common. We both loved to run in the rain and ate yoghurt with carrot.

I saw him walking around the next day again. His hands were in his pockets, again. I was going to learn that it was one of his quirks, like his right eye twitching when he was hungry.

But we truly met when I was crying my lungs out in the rooftop after I learned I was abondened by my real parents. I had always known my mother and father didn't love me much but.... this was too much.

-------------------------------------------------

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.

''Are you okay?''

''Yes'' I said wiping my tears, a hiccup escaped from my mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We were sitting leaning our back to the wall of the rooftop as if we had been friends since forever. My head was on is shoulder and he was playing with my hair. I felt like knowing him for a long time. I began to forget about why I was crying as all the bad memories were slipping away.

There were stars in the sky, slowly gaining brightness, trying to show us that it was too late. Somehow I didn't care about it. Maybe I just didn't want to.

I couldn't help but look at the shape wrapping his right hand. There were delicate design of lines intersecting with each other.

I suddenly stiffened when he took my head in his hands and made me look into his eyes. ''A big amount of black and some splashes of dark brown.''

'''What?''

''Your eyes, they look like an artist coloured them. A big amount of black and some splashes of dark brown. Lightening from inside to outside.''